Ch21- One For All

Third Person POVThe villain mastermind stood atop the building, laughing maniacally as he watched the chaos unfold

Third Person POV
The villain mastermind stood atop the building, laughing maniacally as he watched the chaos unfold. All Might's rage was boiling, he felt like he had let these children down and he was determined to make it right. He screamed and punched the ground, the force of his strike shaking the foundations of the building.

Everyone down from below stared at the villain mastermind with rage. All Might felt like he had failed, smiling with his friends while two kids got captured when he wasn't paying attention. He punched the ground as he screamed and cried. "You evil fiend!" He shouted, glaring at the villain.

The villain laughed and disappeared in a puff of smoke. All Might was determined to get his student back, no matter what it took. He knew that his rage and determination would be enough to save them. He was All Might, and he was going to make this villain pay.

All Might knew he could not give up, these children were depending on him. He leaped forward, closing the distance between them in an instant. He was ready to take the villain down and rescue the children. Nothing was going to stop him.

All Might attacked, throwing punch after punch at the villain. The villain was no match for All Might's strength and soon he was on the ground, defeated. The villain, defeated momentarily, smirked from the ground.

His headpiece began to glow ominously, a clear indication that the fight was far from over. He chuckled grotesquely, "I'm not done." The villain laughed as his headpiece glowed once more.

The villain's words echoed ominously, raising the tension once again. Without warning, chunks of metal flew viciously toward All Might. The onlookers gasped, their hearts lodged in their throats.

With swift and calculated movements, All Might dodge the onslaught. The smoke and debris clouded his surroundings, but his unwavering determination remained evident in his eyes. His sweat-soaked face was set in a grim resolution

The number one hero grunted as he tried his best to dodge the villain's attacks. The atmosphere was dense with the lingering energy of a fierce fight.
All Might, the symbol of peace, regarded the villain lying crumpled on the ground with a stern gaze. His muscles, still bulging with strength, bore witness to the intense clash.

The villain laughed again, initiating another surge of attacks. His intention was clear: to exploit every weakness, to exploit every opening. All Might brace himself, his confidence intact despite the relentless attacks.

Suddenly, a particularly large chunk of metal headed straight toward him. There was no time to dodge. All Might clenched his fists, readying to meet the incoming threat head-on.

His heart pounded in his ears as he faced the oncoming assault. His muscles tightened, and power surged through him. His eyes gleamed, mirroring his unyielding spirit. He charged at full speed toward the deadly projectile.

With a mighty yelp, he punched the metal, disintegrating it into fragments. The spectators gasped, their hearts racing. The villain's smirk vanished, replaced with a look of disbelief. Yet, the fight was far from over.