Kyle Broflovski

My name is Kyle Broflovski, a freshman in South Park High.

Almost every classmate I had when I was in elementary, are still my classmates now.

And, I'll only tell this to you, that I, Kyle Broflovski, has a crush on, my super bestfriend, Stan Marsh.

I know. It's weird, but I couldn't help it.

How his icy blue eyes shimmer, how his smile brightens up my day, how his warm hands goes around my neck. I love everything about him.

This one time, I tripped and fell down, when we were playing. He came to me and helped me up with a warm smile of comfort. I was so happy.

But I never did told him about what I truly feel... should I?

No... not yet, I'm not ready yet. But from all the years we've been together, and all the times we hung out, this is what I kept to myself.

I can't tell him...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Hey Kyle!"

A familiar voice echoed into the hallways.

And a pair of icy blues orbs met mine.
"Oh, Hi Stan! What's up?"

I asked him, curiously smiling. And he smiled back, as I was getting my books from the locker.
"Nothing much, really. What about you?"

He asked me, which made my face lighten up a bit. I smiled at him happily.
"Nothing actually..."

I replied, still smiling joyfully at him.

He waited for me to finish organizing my locker and fixing some of my things, and then we went to class.

I wish we were like Butters and Kenny. They're already lovebirds.

They started going out when we were still in 5th grade, and then up until now.

They sure are lucky...

"Kyle?"

A heart-warming voice interrupted my thinking, and I glanced over, to see Stan looking at me curiously.

My face burned up, because his face was so close to mine.

I backed away, not looking at him.
"W-what is it?"

I asked shyly, still not looking at him. I was embarrassed, so I kept my eyes away from his, and made sure that I wouldn't have any eye contact.
"You okay, dude? You were daydreaming... I think..."

He told me, making a wide grin across his face. He wrapped his arms around my neck, making my face red as a tomato, but good thing he didn't notice, though I walked slowly.

We went to class and sat next to Stan, as always. But I think the seating arrangement changed a bit.

Tweek was on the other side of my seat, and Craig sat on Butters side.

Why? Did the teacher made changes? Were they noisy?

Because almost all of my classmates, except Stan, changed places.

Maybe it'll be better.

*

*

*

after 5 minutes
*
*
*

*

*

*

*

The teacher came into class and greeted us, coldly.

We greeted back, not giving a damn.

He started discussing a topic in English, which was pretty interesting.

Then I noticed a folded paper on my desk. I looked over to Stan, who was making hand gestures, that means he threw it to my desk.

I smiled and opened the paper.

It read:
Can you come over later, after school?

Later? Of course! I love hanging out with Stan! Who doesn't?

I looked at Stan and gave him a nod.
"Sweet."

He whispered, looking at the teacher, and so did I.

After School

I was putting stuff on my locker, then a jittery blonde came to me.
"H-Hey Kyle..."

He greeted warmly, with a faint smile.
"Oh, hey Tweek. What's up?"

I asked him, as I closed my locker.
"W-well... I have a c-crush on Craig... and I don't know how to tell h-him..."

He stated. He looked... awfully nervous. Does he like him that much?
"Y-You like Stan... right?"

He added.

I felt my face heat up. How did he know that?!
"Uhhh...."

I wasn't sure on what to answer. I scratched the back of my head and nervously groaned.
"I-Its okay if y-you don't wanna t-tell me, Kyle... I-I understand."

He informed me, with a faint but warm smile. Great, now I feel bad.

I waved goodbye as he left and waved back. Then a hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder.
"What!?"

I turned around and saw, Kenny. His arms were around a blonde boy, with a teal coat. It was Butters.
"Hey Kyle!"

Kenny greeted, and Butters smiled.

I smiled back, as Butters gave me a note.

"He wanted m-me to give ya this..."

He said smiling innocently.

Kenny wore a faint smile, before leaving with Butters.

I opened the letter, and it was from....