I Need Him

Stan P.O.V.

I felt a person hug me from behind. It was none other than, Kyle. He was crying so much, that affected me.

He told me something that lightened me up.

"Stan... I forgive you..."

I heard him say. I released his grip and turned to him.

I hugged him back, tightly, and kissed his forehead.

His sad cries turned into a light smile. I was relieved to see that he was happy now. At least, I know he's okay now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Stan...?"

Kyle asked me as we started to walk out of the school.
There was a long pause, then I spoke.

"Yeah, Kyle?"
I replied.
I looked at him, with his face flushed pure red. I held his hand, and he stopped walking, and so did I.

"I-I...I—"
He spoke nervously, stuttering all the way. I waited patiently for him to finish, and kept our hands together.

"Love you..."
He finished his statement.

My eyes widened a bit, and got a little shocked, but on the other hand, I'm so happy.

We actually feel the same way.
This feels so nice, and he feels so warm too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a couple of weeks...

"You guys are dating!?"
Kenny suddenly screamed out, not noticing we're in public.

"Shhh!!!"
I put my hand over his mouth, to make him quiet.
"Don't say it so loudly!"
I told him.
"We're not ready for people, who would know about us, so please keep it a secret, Kenny."
I continued. He nodded, as I took off my hand off his mouth. He smiled and ran off.

"I don't trust him."
I told Kyle. He just smiled.

"I don't care whether people would know or not. As long as we know, we care for each other."
He stated, smiling ear to ear happily. His smile was so curing of darkness and doubt that I gave in. I smiled back and gave out a little chuckle.

He giggled as we walked down the hall.

He's right though, it doesn't matter if others judge or praise or whatever. As long as we know the truth and we care for each other, we're okay.
And that's why I love him.

"Kyle..."
I spoke. He looked at me and made a curious sound.
I hugged him.

"I Love You!"
I told him, with an open heart.

"I Love You too, Stan"
He replied back.

I gave him a kiss and went home.

The  End