all the cute people that know dolly

Here's an epic story featuring all those celebrities:

Once upon a time, in a land of make believe, lived some of the most famous women in the world. Dolly Parton, Queen of Country, ruled over her kingdom of Smoky Mountains from her palace made of records and guitars. Ariana Grande, the Pop Princess, floated through her land of Sweetener on a cloud of cotton candy. Katy Perry lived in her Candy-Colored kingdom, Beyonce ruled from her throne of Lemonade, and Taylor Swift reigned over her realm of Reputation. 

These famous queens lived in harmony, but tension arose when the pop stars began to encroach on country turf. Dolly called for a summit to resolve the issue. All the queens gathered: Kim Kardashian and Madonna, Lola Tung and Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Dove Cameron. Dylan Pitman arrived on her unicorn, Olivia Rodrigo brought her ukulele, and Drake rolled up in his Rolls Royce.  Even sia, Meghan Trainer, Megan Thee Stallion, Cardi B, Sam Smith, James Charles and more showed up. 

The queens debated and argued for days but could not come to an agreement. Finally, Dolly had an idea. "Instead of fighting, why don't we join together and create something beautiful?" she said. The queens agreed and began collaborating, blending their different styles of music and fashion into something new and wonderful.

And so a new genre was born -queendom pop- as the famous women put aside their differences and came together, realizing their shared love of music and performance transcended genre labels. They formed an unbreakable bond of friendship that united them all. And from that day forth, they lived in harmony in the Queendom of Pop, ruling over their land of glitter, glam and good vibes. The end!