~10~

You are my star, forever you're my heart.

***•_•***

Hongjoong stopped the group again, sighing in exhaustion. They'd been rehearsing the choreography for almost an hour and every slight mistake made either Chan or Hongjoong stop everyone completely. More than half of them were on the floor, faces covered in sweat and hair plastered on their forehead, panting hard like their lives depended on every breath they took. (It did). As if they would die any second.

"Hyung...", Jongho breathed out "five minutes break"

"Five minutes? The school's music festival is in less than a month's time"

"We been doing this for almost the past hour. At this point I might actually collapse", Wooyoung forced out from the floor he was lying on, clutching his stomach and desperate for air.

"Fine. Five minutes break guys"

They all responded with series of "thank you"s and forcing themselves off the floor to form different circles.

"I've never seen Chan that way before", Wooyoung sighed, sitting cross legged, hands supporting him as he leaned backwards "I didn't know he could become that strict"

"I could say the same about Hongjoong", Changbin opened a water bottle and almost finished the whole thing right then and there "he seemed like such a sweet person who would never go hard on someone. Today proved otherwise"

"He is sweet he's just like that when we have something to do and it's really serious and really deep"

Yeonjun came over, flopping down next to Wooyoung and hugging him from the side.

"Ew get the fuck away from me", Wooyoung pushed him "you're literally in a pool of sweat"

"You're so mean", Yeonjun sighed "I like that"

Changbin and I.N twisted their faces in disgust watching Wooyoung practically fake blush and blow a kiss to Yeonjun. And before they knew it, they were up in each others business, mindlessly and endlessly flirting with each other, holding each others hands and forgetting they were sweaty.

San had been watching from afar, next to seonghwa who was trying to reposition Yunho and Mingi. They'd passed out, Yunho lying flat on Mingi's chest. Seonghwa hated the ideas of their sweat all rubbing against their bodies so he tried to separate them, reminding them how it wouldn't kill them to be apart for a few seconds. San glared hard at both Wooyoung and Yeonjun.

"I'm starting to think he likes Yeonjun", San told Seonghwa who had managed to create a reasonable gap between the two obvious lovebirds.

"Who are we talking about?", Seonghwa asked in exhaustion watching Mingi and Yunho crawl back together "for fuck sake you twin towers. Just please have a sense of good hygiene and stay at least a centimetre apart"

"Be quiet hyung", mingi groaned.

"I'm talking about Wooyoung", San told Seonghwa returning his attention back at the other boys a few feet away.

"You think Wooyoung fancies Yeonjun?", Seonghwa asked him having completely given up on Mingi and Yunho.

"Yeah. Look at them, they're flirting like there's no tomorrow", San was unable to hide the jealousy in his voice.