Chapter One

A silent but raging storm is currently brewing amidst the tranquility of the Royal Palace.

It's as to be expected, as the two central figure of the Kingdom is in the middle of power struggle, since who knows when.

The Crown Prince, named Alberu Crossman, is the ideal heir for the throne they could ever wish for. All hands on for administration, care for the greater good, and have the hearts to protect his people. A shining sun that kept them from the darkness. 

On the other hand...

The Prime Minister, Cale Henituse, a hidden manipulative jerk known to few people --who've always desired the throne and oppressed the Crown Prince in any ways possible. They can already picture him being a Tyrant who would bring chaos upon them.

But the citizens of the Kingdom didn't know his true nature, and continue to support him against his battle towards the Crown Prince. Cale Henituse have the money to acquire the hearts and gratitude of the common folks. He have the brain that came up with many unique ideas that rake all the money in, and shaped the reputation of their Kingdom.

Although both status required them to always meet, both two central figure rarely met to exchange fake pleasantries, and just send their respective representative for possible cooperation. But both of them know that they're each others enemy's.

It comes to the point where the bloodthirst is at the highest, the Crown Prince and the Prime Minister decided to take the matter into their hands and just claimed the throne.

The unanimously, unsaid agreement, battlefield would be the Royale Palace.

All the people who held power, nobles, or hidden bigshots who heard about this information is paying attention in silence.  Their watchful eyes waiting for the results, while betting who would come out alive and have the last laugh.

It seemes that the winner is hard to decide, as both people have their fair share of supporters. 

Despite the peace of the Kingdom, handful of people knew the undercurrents that's happening behind the scenes.

After the cold winter passed by, at the first morning of spring, the Prime Minister were seen again after his suspiciously three months of absence.

In the capital of the Roan Kingdom, a glamorous carriage made of gold is attracting attention by its large size and sheer glory, that is sticking like a sore thumb. The insignia of golden turtle printed on the flag pretty much gave away who's the owner of this carriage.