Chapter Two

To make it short, this is a different dimension.

The same Kim Rok Soo transmigrated as Cale Henituse, however, the God's power malfunctioned and something happened along the way. For some reason, this Cale Henituse is more greedy, power seeking, and a corrupt version of him.

After rescuing the black dragon, this Cale proceeds to the capital where he met the Crown Prince for the first time, and from then on, this Cale have chosen violence -- he's always neck to neck with Alberu Crossman, and declared behind the Crown Pince's back that he'll sit on the throne.

Both cunning and manipulative bastards targeted each other.

With Cale's terrible brain and strategic nature, he achieve incredible achievements for his participation in the war. Even though the war's not over yet, many people vouch for him to be the Prime Minister which he gladly accepted.

But the Crown Prince is not to be outdone.

Ever since a child, Alberu Crossman have always been exposed in politics, it is his expertise and knew the inside out like the back of his hand. Although have fewer backing than his royal brothers, he have the citizens who supported him -- his greatest voice.

So not surprising, this two men is just playing a seesaw. When the other achieved something worth celebrating, the other create something groundbreaking.

At this point of time, Cale arrived where his counterpart have just gotten back for his journey to plot his counterattack.

The Prime Minister didn't appeared in the public for whole three months, an odd occurrence considering that this greedy man likes to be the centered of attention, a deliberate action to maintain his reputation.

Inside those three months, this punk Prime Minister ran around the continent to gather allies, and thanks to the black dragon, he got a hold of the Crown Prince's weakness. The inherited memories stop there.

Cale brushed his two hands against his face and sigh harshly.

"I knew i don't like this guy.." the redhead murmured, criticizing his counterpart.

First, he became the Prime Minister that prevents him from being a slacker. Second, this bastard hold selfish intentions. And now, that punk is planning to reveal his hyung-nim being a quarter Dark-Elf?

"No fucking way." His expression darkened, just imagining the outcome especially when this Roan Kingdom didn't even know the word equality and prejudices exist everywhere. It's a good thing he arrived at the right time.

Cale continued to stay still in the carriage, his mind running countless scenarios where a plan is continuously unfolding. Creating plans A to Z if something didn't work out, just in case.

But above all else, he'll just do what he wants to do --a shitshow.

"Raon?" the redhead stopped thinking for a moment and softly called in the air.

That's right, it's been quiet since earlier. When he's talking to the God of Death earlier, isn't that Raon's queue to viciously threatened that God and shout things like destroying the world?

He can feel the presence of something invisible in the corner of the carriage. In his intuition, that presence just flinch hearing his voice.

Cale raised his eyebrow in confusion, a deep thoughtful look on his face.

If the timeline is right, this should be the time where the battle of Whipper Kingdom against the Empire is happening. So in other words, Raon should be dangling on his back or sleeping on his lap. A series of yapping with a hint of curiosities should already be inside his mind, constantly keeping him company.

But no.

Raon is not even beside him, look at him flinching like that just by calling his name. Something is wrong here.

"W-What is it, H-Human?" a childlike, arrogant voice of pretense were heard -- but shaky nonetheless.

Cale's heart drop.

His Raon shouldn't be like this... the unease in his voice, the fear underneath, and the obvious lack of self-esteem. A great and mighty dragon shouldn't be like this.

That bastard Prime Minister...!!

Although his appearance were calm, Cale can feel the disgusting cold crawling in his skin, as well as the rage brewing within him. He wants to whack something, someone, just..to vent the terrible conjuction he'd come up with.

He inhaled deeply, silently but harshly.

The redhead tried to offer the softest smile he could muster.

"Raon, remove your invisibility magic please. I wanna see you, hmmm?" he tried to make a beckoning gesture, trying to appear as harmless as possible.

He know how strong and mighty a dragon is, but this is the child he raised, his Raon. And although he knew that this Raon is different from the one back at home, Cale already claimed that all Raon in another dimensions are his children.

Maybe the black dragon listened, or maybe due to fear, the black dragon instantly remove his invisibility magic. He moved in instinct, almost as if he's used to it, as if used to the command.

Cale just, really really wants to flipped everything over once he noticed that tiny detail.

What welcome him is the familiar cute black dragon, who's in the possession of  those dark blue eyes. But instead of the bright and usual enthusiasm he'd grow familiar with, what replaced is the wary but hopeful to get close to him kind of stance. The tiny bony wings drooping slightly despite him flapping it to stay afloat.

The black mighty scales losing it's sheen, a couple of bruised here and there scattered in his dry skin. The chubby belly and paw is slightly sunken, as if not properly fed.

This is just so...

"By the way, H-Human..." despite his inner turmoil, the redhead fixed his attention to Raon when he heard him trailing off.

"Who's Raon?" the black dragon asks, his question would almost be deemed inaudible if Cale hadn't been paying attention.

Cale almost see red when he heard his child's innocent question.