75 || Massacre

WARNING:
Disturbing scenes, descriptions of sexual assault and violence.

I am dying from internal bleeding.

I don't even have the energy to joke anymore. I can't move, I can't speak, I can't swallow food or water, it hurts to even breathe.

I am in pain everywhere. My injuries are not only external, I feel it. If I don't go to a hospital soon, I will be dead.

I can't even panic about it, I feel that weak. Drained from energy in every aspect. Thinking feels like too much work right now, therefore panicking is out of the picture too.

I am in the same fetal position Sebastian left me an hour ago. I am bleeding out and spit blood with every chance.

I really don't want to die.

Tears keep running down my face and get mixed with the dried blood. They end up all over my lips and the taste makes me gag.

If I die today, it means that I haven't even nearly accomplished everything I wished for. And the worst of it all, I won't see my family and my friends again.

I won't see Chase again. That's what pains me more than any broken rib or infected wound right now. We didn't have much time, this can't be all the time we got. If this is how our story ends, then life really is too fucking unfair. I have shed so many tears that a small pool has been created on the dirty mattress underneath my head.

Dying also means that I won't be hurting anymore. Neither I will be afraid, making jokes was my way to cope and stand my ground in order to trick them into believing that they can't terrify me. Of course they can, they did. But, I would like to believe that I played my role well and didn't let them see under the surface. That under my snarky remarks and terrible jokes, I am a scared kid. Especially of Delgado, that man is the devil in human's reincarnation.

I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. They already got what they wanted, they beat me until I heard bones snapping at some point, until I was screaming, until I fainted from the too much pain.

At least, the worst days here belong to the past. They can't do anything worse to me. One way or another, I will get out of this hellhole soon.

The spiral in my head dies down as the metal door bursts open and Carlos comes into view and a weird wave of uneasiness washes over me. I have never been afraid of Carlos, the way my body just reacted, confuses me.

He doesn't talk. The usual scowl is absent from his disturbing face, replaced by a blank expression, yet a crazed look in his eyes. He hasn't noticed my face yet, so I pretend I am asleep.

His slow steps come to halt once he towers over me, the tips of his shoes nearly touch the side of the mattress. I haven't open my eyes yet, but I can hear him. I am praying that he believes I am asleep and leave me alone. I can't survive another round. Because I will die. It is as simple as that.

"Open your eyes, little one. I know you are not asleep." He nudges my side with his foot. I bite the inside of my cheek so hard in order to not leave a sound.

He called me little one. Nobody has called me that since I was brought here which means that he was the one who was sending me those disgusting messages.

I am not surprised.

"Open your eyes." He repeats. I remain still.

"Fine." I hear him saying before he kicks me in the stomach and a loud grunt that I failed to suppress escapes my mouth. Fuck.

So, I open my eyes, slowly lifting my gaze to meet his. I remain silent, waiting for him to talk "I am not satisfied yet." He begins, his lips slowly curl into a twisted sick smile.