22. Sometimes they Come Back

Those words made me tremble in his arms.

He was simply embracing me, holding me like he didn't want to let go anymore. I did fear he was just drunk from the soju.

"W-what did you say?" I asked as I pushed him a little bit, to look at him in the eyes. I couldn't even think to stand up, my legs were literally paralysed by the anxiety I felt rolling inside as soon as he pronounced those words.

He looked at me in the eyes and smiled gently "Bai Hu, I must apologise for being straighforward, but you're definitely even more stunning when you blush like this"

He called me by... that name.

I blushed even hard, feeling the anxiety leaving my body "It's because you kissed me! How am I supposed to stay calm!" I exclaimed as he was laughing at my reaction.

"I kissed you because you said I could" he said as he laid his back against the oak log, while his hands were playing with some of my hair strands.

"Heh? I didn't say anything" I said as I laid my hands on his chest, that made me opening up my eyes embarassed. Why was I still on him, good Lords help me.

He laid his hands on mine to keep them on his chest and smirked as he forced me to keep my face down in front of his "But you didn't move" he tilted his head to a side to move a bit his silver hair to have full view of my visage "Don't make me look like I used the situation only for my advantage"

I closed my eyes, and focus for a moment on my heartbeat, trying to chill out since the situation was giving me butterflies and definitely not logical thoughts.

I sighed and looked at him "Why did you say you missed me?"

He literally was keeping his smile like he was the happiest man in that moment. It was such a pure smile that was would have made me melt on spot.

But I couldn't kept myself on his body, that was so shameful.

I was literally hitting myself mentally while he looked totally happy in his world full of rainbows and flowers.

"I gave voice to my thoughts I guess" he said, making me tilting my head to a side confused from his answers.

"Okay..." I winced for a moment as his hand was caressing my cheek gently "Uhm... why did you want to kiss me?" I asked and he laughed for a moment, making me stare at him with a grumpy gaze

"Asking these questions in an open space like this..." he sighed "Have you ever been to a court or manor like this?" he asked like he was scolding me and I looked for a moment lost "Lean more, I want to make sure no one and nothing hears my reply"

I leant more and he touched my ear, making me blush even more of the closure 

"Because I think I am quite fond of you lately" 

I looked at him and he had his innocent smile, knowing he was probably making my body tremble. He then looked more into my eyes and got worried "For a moment I saw your eyes teary... Did I hurt you that much for the Rin's matter?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"N-no I..." He looked at me and I sighed "C-can we please stand up?" I asked embarassed and he laughed a little bit 

"How lovely" he commented and I gnashed my teeth trying to get back to myself as I was feeling totally submitted to his voice.

"Stop it!" I felt like I could breath again as I got away from his grasp... I looked at him being still quite comfortable laying his back towards the tree as he was enjoying the moment at best "You... You should go back to the banquet already"