Chapter 13 part III

{a/n: Yesy Yesy! More jeonlous for this chapter and some Hakken-Jimin interaction!}

~

Time flew by so fast for the people who are enjoying their drinks together... The group are now in their third serving of Tequila sunrise when Weian excuses himself to head towards the bathroom... Jimin asked him if he wanted someone to come with him, which the taller whispered into his ear that he shouldn't... (since Jimin is wearing and looking like a cute little girl)

As soon as the latter left the room, Jungkook was about to sit on the empty space beside angel when Hakken approach him and started a conversation... Goddammit!
The smaller looks rather excited to talk to his idol, most especially when the said guy will cosplay one of his favorite yaoi character... The way Hakken's face lit up when Jimin praised him for his hard work and dedication for the cosplay community, it is something that a guy crushing over a beautiful lady would do... He even shoot his chance to ask Jimin if they can do a collab pictorial of a popular yaoi manhwa called "Painter of the Night", with Jimin as Nakyum and him as Seungho...

What surprise Jungkook more is the fact that Angel agreed on the latter's request without a doubt and even sealed their deal with a couple-ish photo, with Hakken's arm on the smaller's shoulder... This is bad! Why is he getting pissed with the way Hakken and angel treated each other?! The audacity of this dude to enjoy his privilege of being her cosplay idol... Ugh!

"It is truly an honor for me to meet you today, Angel..." The taller said while sipping his drink. "I've been dying to meet you again personally, without our fans interrupting our time together..."

"I'm flattered, Hakken-ssi... I know how popular you are in our community, yet here you are, talking to someone like me, and even offer me to do a collab..." Jimin chuckled. "It's a dream come true for a fan like me to work on a project with you..."

"Oh shush! I know for a fact that you got tons of fans on your social media, always thirsting over you whenever you post pictures of your new work..." Hakken replied. "Even I turn on the notification button on all of your posts to be able not to miss a single update from you..." He chugged his drink while still staring at Jimin.