Special Chapter 2: Jin's Past

{a/n: Hi hi! This is the second part of Jin's past! Yehey!}

~

After the incident in the music room, Yoongi found himself feeling worried about Jin... It doesn't matter to him if they are not really friends, but the way Jin looked so mad and about to fight their classroom bullies proved to him how different he is with other wealthy kids, and it made Yoongi so anxious on his behalf... So despite the fact that the purple bruise is brightly visible to everyone, the smaller hurriedly went to their room to check on the latter...

Who would have thought that the bubbly and friendly Jeon Seokjin that everyone loved could be as cruel and as bloodthirst as a serial killer who seek satisfaction while beating the hell out of Jake and his entire gang...
The way his victim's blood splatter all over his uniform and shoes can pass a crime scene rather than a normal highschool classroom...

"Since I'm already having a bad day because of you all, I will only give you one chance to confess the thing that I wanted to hear..." Jin said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

He held one of Jake's friend by his collar and asked. "Tell me who the hell in this gang have the guts and the right mind to lay a hand on Min Yoongi?"

Minho, who happens to be the boy being held in his collar shook his head and avoid answering the question...
Since he didn't give the latter the answer that he wanted to know, Jin didn't think twice and punched his cheeks again and again like a maniac... So scary! Even their classmates can only stand still and do nothing, as the latter continue beating every single one of the gang members.
"I still haven't heard the right answer..." He stated. "If no one will take the blame for what happen, I don't have a choice but to crush all of the bones in your hands slowly..."

Junryeon, another Jake's minion, looked stupidly scared upon hearing Jin's warning and point his bloodied finger on Jake and Sanghwi... Coward.
"Jake and Sanghwi did it! They followed that stupid farmer boy after our classes yesterday and beat him for being annoyingly poor and eye sore to our school!" He yelled.

"Is that so?" Jin turned to the side where the two perpetrators are cowering in terror. "So all this time, you knew that only Jake and Sanghwi did the act and yet you choose to stay silent and do nothing? What are you? Their dogs?" He stood up and shook the fresh blood off of his hands before he walk towards the two. "Should we continue what we started? I haven't even hurt you that much..."

Jake charges forward and punches Jin on his cheeks, which he earned a loud gasps from the crowd... What's going on? "Do you think you're the only one who can punch someone? Think again asshole!" He mocked.

The young man who accepted the punch with open arms started grinning and laughing like a real demon he is... Holy fuck!
Everything happened so fast that even Jake wasn't able to comprehend when did the latter held his head and bashed his head on the wall...
"Sadly, between you and I, only me can
crush your skull open in front of everyone..." Jin replied coldly.

Everyone inside the classroom could either stand still and do nothing, or traumatized with the image of Jin being the hardcore bully that no one expected... The bright moon that shines through their lives became cold and lightless that gives them the image of death.

When Jin was about to bash Jake's head again, Sanghwi decided to attack him with a cutter, but was blocked by Yoongi, stabbing his pale arm deeply...
Jin was abruptly stunned by the sudden event and let the unconscious Jake alone... The image of Yoongi softly groaning in pain made Jin go berserk and tackle Sanghwi down to strangle him. "YOU SHOULD HAVE  STAY QUIET WHILE I FUCKING KILL YOUR FRIEND, BUT YOU CHOOSE VIOLENCE OVER YOUR LIFE, SO YOU BETTER FACD THE CONSEQUENCES..."
He tightened his grip on the boy's neck that nearly put him to death. "I WASN'T GOING TO HURT ANYONE UNTIL YOU TOUCH MY FRIEND."

"Jeon Seokjin stop!" Yoongi yelled. "Don't kill him!"

In an instant, Jin was snapped back to his reality and noticed his classmates looking at him with fear... fuck!
The blood scattered on walls and on the floor made him realize that he did it out of anger... He wasn't thinking straight, and he even put everyone in danger. "Oh God! What have I done? No! No! I'm so sorry!"

Yoongi pulled him away on Sanghwi and cover his eyes... He may already have an idea on what's going on, so he must take Jin away the scene that may add to his stress... Even his brother Jungkook watched them silently in front of the door, with his eyes wide and trembling body...

Despite his injury, Yoongi managed to take both Jin and Jungkook away the classroom and down to the infirmary, where they met the baffled nurse...
"Miss, please help us... These two needs medical assistance now..." He stated.

"But you're bleeding! We should hurry up and take you to the hospital!" The nurse replied.

"Worry about them first! Jin is hurt and his brother is definitely shocked... This wound is nothing compare to them..." Yoongi respond.

The nurse informed their doctor about the condition of the three srudents, without knowing that there are lots of other students that needs more medical assistance in the classroom... Good luck attending to the sudden influx of patience in the infirmary.