³ HIS FILTHY FANTASIES

━゙┆CH iii. HIS FILTHY  FANTASIES.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   smut ¡ꜜ

VARYING VIOLET HUES clouded above Suna's chest, pigmentation opaque and an obvious indication addictive desire pummelled down her narrow veins; his awoken arousal to blame for her seductive ways.

His lover straddled his torso, pearly teeth whitened after one mere sip of heaven's divine wine drenched her mouth and grazed the dense flesh of his muscular pecks; yet another bout of crimson added to the collection tied with the low groan of her name. His thick fingers halted her from discarding more and forced her doe eyes to include him in her fresh line of vision.

Utilising the impeccable strength he'd increased over the past few years, he heaved her up and flipped them over with utter ease; like how Japan's spring breeze aided a lost cherry blossom to safety upon the pavement trampled on constantly beneath.

Both the duo's attire had been discarded long ago and re-homed to Suna's wooden floors - also known as the lower ground to Paradise's celestial area of slumber where only the best where blessed with a personal invite to interlink their limbs with his - which is this case was only Y/n, due to the simple calculation no foolish woman could ever comfort his heart with lovey lines like she had done before eternal sleep blindsided her.

"I need to fill you up, no more of this teasing crap tonight," He grumbled upon smashing his lips against hers, the accidental leak of her saliva connected to his puffy lips once departed for a smidgen of necessary air before fervour rejoiced their tongues dire to twist around the other's.

His painfully hard errection had been massaged by the plushness of her thighs, proximity between his cock sticky with pre-cum which had glazed her inner limbs and her pussy smothered with wetness a paper width away.

Y/n's own cheeky fingers influenced by zeal to satisfy Suna parted her folds, her other hand introducing his brown tip to her lonely clit, applying pressure when grazing the two areas against one another. Her gentle whimper collided with his harsh curses jumbled and spat out.

"Don't make me wait then," she paused, and secured her arms around his neck, aware that his nickname barely clinging to her last few tastebuds once cooed would shatter his patience already weighing down on the brink of vanishing, "Rin."

Of course her predictions proved to be correct. His pulsating dick was welcomed home after a long vacation away, her walls never accustomed to his ploughing invasion and ignited its reflex to squeeze tight in retaliation.

Harmonious cries of erotica flushed their  bound forms with sweat, a beautiful sheen of lovers entwined as one under the inky canopy embroidered with minuscule specks named stars. A slow rhythm of thrusts lulled the night's circular spectator into submission and out emerged dawn, timid to wholly witness Suna's pace pick up with the loudness in their moans.

"Harder Rin," she pleaded, half-smiles stamped into his back already adorning a sketch of her claws scraped across the wide surface, the backs of her petite feet dug into his lower half, a gentle shove of encouragement to comprehend her wishes.

Slick skin slapped and berated the stuffy air embracing their frenzied figures, inner yearnings briskly approaching the finish line. Her hips cherished the friction his calloused hands generated, the rough, intricate lines carved into his palms a familiarity her body missed. Suna's reluctance to weaken his intense grip was fortunately overshadowed, distracted by lenses of carnal desire to fathom depressing reality once he caught a couple Z's.

Y/n's intimate touch wove through his brunette tresses, accidentally tugging on the healthy strands commanded his canines bite down on her tricky tongue still enticing him for more as a pleasurable stinging sensation dispersed across his scalp.

It hadn't required much before the two merged whites and decorated her insides with intricate ivory webs, any loose threads shoved immediately into her aching hole via his hefty digits.

And before Suna knew it, seven AM scolded his sensitive ears and off his slouched figure trudged in front of a mirror abandoned with smudges his lousy sleeve attempted to clean. Sore eyes deprived of a night's purpose glossed with disappointment as they studied his stark skin, not a bruised fleck of libido in sight.

'AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
sorry if there are any grammar errors etc