⁴ LETS MEET AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME

━゙┆CH iv.   LETS MEET AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME.

  ꜜ¡ warning/s last chapter ¡ꜜ

LUMINOUS CITY LIGHTS faintly outlined the shallow pants of breath tumbling askew once freed past his parted lips stripped of taupe, his skeleton's cloak drained of any melanin pigmentation, punished by winter's bitter wave.

Aggressive brightness hopped off the city's enjoyment regarding bigger than life advertisements, flat screens displaying pale-faced celebrity endorsements plastered left, right and centre. If not - then splurges of neon smothered every other nook and cranny.

Suna's own lips lacked moisture, its dryness sought to be cured with a cheap balm hastily swiped a few times proven to be of no use as the supposed best friend of chapped lips clung to the intricate lines embedded within instead.

However the overly populated streets nurtured with obnoxious joy was a location briskly fled, as his destination was far from reached.

His hands were calloused, knuckles powdered rouge used to be soothed whenever his deceased lover tugged on his fingers to collapse around hers, a trust fall his heart had mirrored. Now all that caressed his palms was the reminiscence of the tender gensture.

After yanking up the flimsy mask previously rested beneath his chin which now perched upon the tip of his nose flushed rose and concealed his lower face robbed of contentment - Suna, along with other residents of Japan, scurried onto a train carriage already semi cramped with passengers.

Sooner rather than later were there elbows poking another's side, arms painfully scrunched towards chests in attempts to increase capacity, and limbs practically conjoined with any free hand rail or pole; the possibility of scoring an empty seat slim to none afore the impassive male trudging on with a stampede of impatient mammals.

In his possession was a luxury vehicle he treasured which could've easily been driven to the awaited place; but he treasured her more. Y/n - although never rejecting the serene roll of tyres during the midst of a tranquil night -  enjoyed public transport, doe eyes soaking in the chaos around her.

So he followed suite as two short trains followed up by a ten minute walk finally guided him to where he desired to be.

He hadn't need to roam, already aware of where she anticipated his arrival.

He kneeled, her presence an immediate remedy for the ache abruptly slashed across the organ never to forget the adore she handsomely showered it with.

However it was time he moved on. To shuffle and re-piece his life in order to evolve and steadily continue into the future.

His heavy fingers suddenly tons lighter, swiftly grazed her with utmost care. A timid curl tickled the corner of his lips once he leaned in to plant a farewell peck; wishful the subtle impact of his lips forever remained imprinted upon the crisp carving of her name.

It was definite he'd visit again, except the next time they were to meet his eye bags would be treated with comforting sleep and his sadness dispersed by his long lived passions (which he'd most certainly chat her ear off about).

But until that phase of healing passed with absolute certainty, the moment had arrived to bid the lady in white goodbye as Suna Rintarou's kiss was the last to grace her grave stone; no longer experiencing the urge to cry.

'AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
I couldn't sleep so I decided to finish this book