I like you, do you ? (5)

Another boring day, the same breakfast. Atleast I have some people at college otherwise I would've died of monotony and exaustion by now. Lunch? no lunch. I shall get something from the coffee shop.

Bags packed. Should I wear something new today other than hoodies and jeans.

I'll look ugly anyways so it doesn't matters. I should leave now.
"Hello Diana, Good morning", I greeted her as soon as I saw her. She just mumbled something and went inside her room. I guess she is having problems right now and doesn't wanna talk. She looked kinda off to me. Does she hates me. I couldn't go to college with this burden.

I knocked on her door and she opened it. I hugged her tight and asked "what's wrong" she pulled away and said "Nothing is wrong Li, today is a holiday for me and I just woke up". I sighed in relief and let her go.

I locked my front door and walked out of my apartment building. A red car is standing afar. Wait, don't tell me it is Scott, he's an idiot for picking me up from home and he's actually waiting for me.

Not gonna lie, I kinda appreciate him as a good friend, but he shouldn't waste time on me.

As I walked forward I saw him waving at me. I waved back and said " Hello" as soon as I got to him. "Wanna see some speed ?" he asked teasingly and signalled me to get in. There was another guy at the front seat......." Hello Lucas"I said when I recognised who he was.

He replied with " No time for hello, just get in or we'll get late ". Rude, but I guess that's how friends talk. I instantly felt bad, I frowned and said"Ok, sorry but don't speed" and got in.

"No, I didn't mean it, you don't have to say sorry"Lucas said as Scott started his car which was ready to roar for life. I said"It's ok, I am....... nevermind"I am used to it Lucas, I am used to it but I can't tell you or anyone.
Lucas opened his mouth to speak but closed it.

We reached the college just on time. Me and Scott rushed through the hallway to get in the class.

The whole class was boring. Why do boys have such obsession with sleeping during the lectures and they don't even get caught most of the times. When Scott woke up it was almost the time of recess.

Wait, am I forgetting something.....

No! my lunch. I forgot to get it because I was too focused on Scott's speeding and trying to calm myself down. Guess I will have to buy if from the canteen, yuck!the greasy food they serve there. No, I can't eat that.

The bell rang and I frowned. Scott noticed and asked "what's wrong, are you sad or something?". I replied with " I left my lunch today and the food in the canteen is too greasy to be eaten, my stupidity will kill me someday ".

He looked at me with a confused expression and asked "Really ?".
"Yes, do I look like I am joking "
He laughed on my reply and said "you definitely don't look like you're joking but you sure are stupid, you can have our lunch idiot ".

I was shocked to his sudden reaction of giving his lunch to me....."what will you all will eat them ". He laughed again and said "You can't eat all of our lunches dummy....... you eat like a bird" I also started laughing, this time for real no fake laughs.

We met our friend group walking through the hallway. Ava, Lucas, David, Sofia, Victor, Scott and me. Am I in their friends group ?......they hang out with me almost daily or am I being a burden on them ? Maybe I am , should I distance myself from them. Where will I go. Should I di... Someone snapped their fingers before my eyes.

I didn't realised I was zoning out. Victor said " are you like making another theory of relativity in your mind, miss Mileva Maric ". I instantly felt embarassed and David made it worse by saying " or she is planning on dropping a bomb at our college". Sofia added "count us in your plan" and we all started laughing.

I saw Ava smile for the first time. " You should smile more often you look beautiful ............" The space was filled with silence as if everyone knew what was going to happen. Did I do something wrong. " Keep your opinion to yourself girl, Lilac" she replied after a moment of silence. I guess I spoke too soon. Everyone started laughing

"Ok ok, let's go for lunch I am starving " Scott said leading our way to our usual table. We sat and everyone started opening up their lunches.
As usual, me, Sofia and Ava on one side and Scott, David, Lucas and Victor on the other. Sofia sometimes joined other people for lunch leaving me and Ava together.

Ava looks like she has a serious problem with me. Well, who doesn't, I am a walking problem.

"Now eat, grab one of the donuts from my lunch" Scott said offering me his lunch. Who brings donuts to lunch. "Wait, now you're feeding her ? Any explanations " Ava said looking confused. David added "Is there something between you guys"....... "C'mon spill the tea now" Sofia said while looking at us with stars in her eyes. She was happy......for us ?

"Oh c'mon y'all stfu.......miss cookie girl forgot her lunch today" Scott said while looking at the others. Lucas also offered me his lunch and said " grab the hot dog".  " I, uhm.... Thank you for offering Lucas but I don't eat meat.... I am sorry" I said and kindly rejected him. Ava intruptted and said" you're a pick me girl now ?".  Lucas replied on my behalf" Last time I remember you were drooling over Caylus and his groups saying that you were too small and cringe shit like that, weren't you ?"

Victor laughed hearing this who was just enjoying the drama while eating fries. What a bozo.

Ava replied with"It's been two years idiot stop bringing him in between arguments ". Sofia stopped us and Scott shared his lunch with me.

We talked about something then soon enough the bell rang and we were supposed to be in our class by 15 minutes. We washed our hands and as we were moving towards the hallway, someone came from infront of us and greeted Victor and his friends with a warm smile.

They were just meeting and chatting and I got to know that his name is Enzo. From what I know he is an athelete and the captain of school football team.We were about to be seperated but he suddenly took my hand. I snatched my hand back in defence.

"I didn't expected this attitude from a cute girl like you" he said and started smiling. Curly blonde hair and brown looking eyes. He is flirting now. Scott tried to get me a step back from him but he came ahead. Is he gonna hit me ? No, he can't...right ?

He said " I just wanted to ask you for a date, I like you, be my girlfriend "

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note
I apologize for grammatical mistakes (if made any)

DM me if you have any ideas for the story.
Instagram - lily_loves_bts_

Do you think she will accept Enzo as his date ?
Any guesses?

Facts - And if you don't know Mileva Maric was Einstein's first wife and she contributed a lot in making the theory of relativity.

Thank you for reading! <3

____________________________________________________________________________