The date (18)

"No Diana I can't wear that", I said as I stared at the black dress Diana was holding in her hand. We agreed to come at the Frost mall and choose an outfit, appropriate outfit. "Yes you can, you'll look amazing and Scott will love it too", Diana exclaimed in excitement.

After a huge argument I agreed with her and got the black dress. It looked good but not what I would usually wear. Diana knows more about fashion anyways.

We were on our way home after shopping and I felt so---- so grateful. People around me have changed me in a good way. Scott, his friends, Diana,Luna, Nic----Oh my god is that a kid in the middle of the road. If we don't stop here the kid is done for. "Oh god, what did you just do Diana. Do you wanna kill us by driving like that. You almost hit the kid"

"I am sorry. Chill Lilac it was not that bad. I am driving at low speed"

" this is a busy road smart head , he can have bad injuries and maybe you'll get arrested and never see the sun again or maybe__ maybe I am overthinking", I got out from the car to check up on the kid. He didn't get injured but it is true that Diana drives wild, so does Scott.

"See he is chill and you're the one freaking out like I've just killed your family"

I stared at her not believing that she just said that," my family Diana that's what you come up with?". I almost cried on the thought of it but Diana pulled me into a hug.

I saw the crowds gathering and heard her say,"I am so sorry I got out of my mind. I assure you it was not my intention Lilac. I will jump off a bridge before saying that again please please forgive me."

I told her to get in the car and we can talk later. She did and we reached home safely.

We reached our apartments and I found Luna sitting on a cute cat bed I got her. I smiled at Luna, she's adorable.

I got ready in my dress which I think looks disaster on me but Diana likes it. She came over with her whole bag of makeup and started experimenting on my face. There was a silence in the air between us, occassionally filled by Luna's meow.

"You look awesome", Diana said after her makeup was done. I couldn't disagree with her. I looked like myself but better. The dark circles were barely visible, my eyes seemed a little big, my lips were pink and glossy. "Thanks", I replied. Something in me didn't wanted to talk to her but I didn't wanted to make her sad too. She said,"You know I love you right". I nodded.

__________

A call from Scott. He's here to pick me up. I hope I look good.

 I hope I look good

-----our girl----

I grabbed my purse and ran a hand through my hair to ensure I looked presentable. I went downstairs and on the road, I could see his shiny car. He was standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hand. They looked beautiful from afar. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He looked like the prince he was.