Chapter 22.Company🏢

The next day, Hu Sheng didn't wake up until 9:30, and Mrs. Zhou, who was busy in the living room, happened to see her when she went downstairs.

"Miss is up? Mr. and Mrs. have gone out. Mrs. asked me to leave breakfast for you. I'll serve it to you right now."

After sleeping for too long,
Hu Sheng was still a little dazed, nodded in a daze, blinked her big eyes, and sat at the dining table with her chin propped in a daze.

Suddenly a bell rang, almost startling her,
Hu Sheng took out her cell phone and saw that it was Guo Keyao calling.

"Hello, Shengsheng." Guo Keyao's particularly energetic voice came from the phone.

"Yaoyao." Hu Sheng shouted weakly.

"Are you still sleeping? Why is the voice so quiet?"

"No, I just woke up. It seems that I have slept for too long. I feel a little soft and lack energy."

"I really envy you. I've already started working. Sister You told me to talk about a commercial, and she's already on the way to the studio."
Guo Keyao said greedily, she felt that she didn't have enough rest at all.

"It's great to have a job."
Hu Sheng said enviously, she also wanted to earn more power of faith, and she also wanted to help Yuanshen realize her wish.

It was only then that Guo Keyao remembered that although Hu Sheng was famous,
her reputation was not very good and her manager was not good enough.

Although it is much better than the general 18th line, it is not easy to achieve seamless work, and it seems that the place where she lives is not very good,
and I don't know how much she was squeezed by the agent and the company. Short of money.

"I'll ask later for you to see if there is any suitable job for you."

After getting along for so long,
Guo Keyao knew that Hu Sheng is not the kind of stingy person who is easy to think too much, so she didn't care about it when she spoke.

Hu Sheng nodded happily,
"Okay, okay, thank you Yaoyao, you are really my good friend."

"By the way, I called you because I wanted to tell you something."
Guo Keyao began to laugh as she said,

"Do you know that the 818 Entertainment Studio was really bought by the Yan family? It seems to be Brother Yan Shu did it."

"Really, so fast?"
Hu Sheng exclaimed in a low voice.

"The funniest thing is yet to come.
I heard that Brother Yan Shu sent his assistant to the office early this morning to look for the reporter who asked random questions yesterday.
As a result, everyone in the office said he wasn't there. I only found out after calling to ask. He kicked the iron plate on the way to work today hahahaha"

"And the toes are broken, and I'm still in the hospital hahahahaha..."

Guo Keyao was so happy that she didn't notice any problem at all, she was still gloating and laughing,

"You said it was a coincidence, you just said in the car yesterday that he kicked the iron plate sooner or later, I didn't expect that he actually kicked the iron plate haha Haha, it turned out to be this iron plate hahahahaha..."

Hu Sheng's mind was full of "kicked to the iron plate" and Guo Keyao's "hahahahaha", feeling like she was in a daze, is it really an iron plate?

"But that guy deserves it, Shengsheng, let me tell you, I just found out today that a little girl was raped a while ago and was hyped as saying that she worked in a bar and usually wore revealing clothes, which hurt the victim."