╰┈➤ 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀 ✦

OAKLEY CEASER SU was a rapper and was very known for being a heartbreaker

OAKLEY CEASER SU was a rapper and was very known for being a heartbreaker. He would always be featured on 'the shade room' for breaking girls hearts or using them. He never cared for a single soul.
Well. Except for one...

TAMAYA SINCLAIR was a fashion designer/ influencer but she was known as Oakley's ex. Only being together for 2 years, she was the only one who had a longest relationship with him, compared to his other hoes.

Everything was going good until Oakley cheated. He started to find Tamaya boring when she started to focus on her career. His career was also skyrocketing when he made his hit single 'Obsessed with you'. As any person would, Tamaya would think it is about her. When she found out it was about someone else, her heart broke. So she decided to leave.

Oakley was never the same after. He loved her so much it hurt. He couldn't believe he fumbled her for a dirty blonde hoe who was only going to stay with him for his money. He tried calling, texting her or her friends. Just to get to her and explain how he was really feeling. He regretted everything.

He couldn't let her go.

gabs speaks
- HEY
- just a reminder I do like slow burn
- but because school is done I can try
and post atleast 2 chapters a week??
- much love baes xx