╰┈➤ 𝟎𝟎𝟑

— REAL LIFE —                                     TAMAYA

REAL LIFE —
          TAMAYA

TAMAYA and her friends entered the party. It was packed, full of sweaty bodies, you could see people lipsing, you could see people dancing and grinding, you could inhale the alcohol and drugs everywhere. The house was smoky, you can see people rolling spliffs or drinking every type of alcohol.

Tamaya held on to nella while they slithered through the crowd. They finally got to meet stormzy and Fredo to congratulate them on their new song. 'Hey!' Fredo shouted at the group of girls. He came up to give them all a hug. 'How've you been?' He shouted over the loud music. 'I've been great! Just trying to get through work, that's all.' Tamaya shouted back.

'Nells, I'm going to the bar. You coming?' She whispered to Nella who was in the middle of a conversation with aitch. 'Yeah, I'll meet you there!' Nella replied giving the girl a hug.
Tamaya walked past the sweaty bodies and finally go to the bar. She sat on a chair with her back against the counter.

'What are you ordering Ma?' A voice chirped at the other side of the counter. Tamaya turned around to see a beautiful 6'2 brownskin man with majestic eyes and a clean eyebrow slit.
'Can I just have a shot of vodka please?'
'Sure, it's on the house.' He said while getting her drink.

'So what is a pretty lady like you doing sitting all alone?' The guy inquired while giving Tamaya what she ordered.
'I'm here for stormzy's party, my friends are just talking to people or dancing.' The lightskin girl said while sipping some off her drink.
'Oh, stormzy... Do you know that guy over there?'
The bartender said pointing at a tall man looking directly at him.

Tamaya turned around to see Oakley staring directly at her. She swiftly removed her eyes from him and turned back, 'No. I don't know him.' The bartender gave at her with a worrying look. Tamaya knew she was a bad liar but she no other choice, she watched her friends closely if they could possibly come over to her, but of course they didn't have eyes at the back of their heads.
Tamaya wanted to leave already, she couldn't bear seeing her ex anymore. But she had no choice, she couldn't go home by herself. The streets of London are very untrustworthy.

'Thanks for the drink, I'm gonna go now.' She shouted over the music.
'No problem!' The bartender shouted back with his back turned from the counter. She pushed past so much people to find her other friend Mariam, wasted and on the floor. A random man tried to pick her up and take her to his house but Tamaya stopped that happening immediately.
'Mariam, you ok?' The lightskin girl said while picking her friend up. 'Yeaaaa. I'm fineee.'Her friend slurred. Then she started talking in a different language. 'Here have some water.' Tamaya chuckled while looking through her bag. She knew any of her friends won't be sober, she brought atleast 3 bottles of water to make it easier for them to get home safely.

While she made sure Mariam was settled she felt a tall figure stand behind her. She immediately knew who it was. Oakley.
'Tamaya?' He said anxiously wait for her reply.
'Oakley.' She said through gritted teeth. She was about to leave him to go find her other friends but he gently stopped her. 'Can you atleast hear me out?' He said gently looking into her eyes hoping she would look at him. 'Why? Why would I? After the things you put me through, you expect me to hear you out?' The girl choked in disbelief. 'Why is it always about you? You're so self centred.' He spat back anger laced in his voice. 'Hypocrite.' Tamaya scoffed. The room went silent. Everyone was watching what was unraveling in front of them. 'Yo, just leave it man.' Dave said trying to take Oakley away from the girl. 'Nah, she needs to hear what I need to say.' Oakley shouted but he still got dragged by his friends.

Tamaya felt embarrassed. Everyone was staring at her. People were recording and whispering. 'Tams, let's leave.' Nella said taking her by her hand with her and grace lifting Mariam from the seat. When they were leaving she looked back and made eye contact with Oakley again. She was so angry she wanted to go up to him and smack him in the face. But she knew that it won't help with her public image. She knew by tomorrow morning she would be on the shade room but she didn't care.

She hated her ex so much, it hurt.

gabs speaks
- Hey baes !!

- I hope you are all doing well !

- This chapter is very rushed because
I cba to make it good enough

- Love you all xx