4

TW:
Mentions of Suicide
Mention of Torture
Mention of Murder

Karl pov:

My head hurt. A lot. And I couldnt sleep. It was around 9am, and even though i normally only wake up at 10, I had to open a window to lighten up my room.

As I did, I started to realize the something was wrong. Something wasnt in the right place, so i looked over to bed.

.
..
...

There was someone.
Someone else.
Someone that I hated.
Someone who I didnt even knew the name of, but I knew that they were a bad person.

Judging a person by their looks isnt a good thing, i know, but it was more than that. I recognized the face.
The face of a murderer

I stood in shock, attempting to think of a reason, an explainable reason, for why he was there, im my bed, cuddling with my fiancé Nick.

"Karl- you woke up so early today!" He said

"What are you doing here?"

"You told me I could stay for the night"

"Why would I ever say that? Are you fucking crazy? LEAVE!" I start to make my tone higher, almost yelling

"Karl shut the fuck up- come back to bed. Youre making a scene" Nick looks at me, tired, his arms wrapped around the other's neck
I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Like it broke

"N-No?! At least not with him here?! Whats wrong with you? Why are you even with him?!
Why are YOU in BED with the guy that MURDERED me?!"

"I DIDNT DO SHIT! YOU AGREED ON IT?! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THIS SHIT UP NOW?" The shorter gets up. I could see tears starting to fall of his face.
But I didnt care. Why would I care?

When I cried, I dont remember he ever helping me.
I dont remember him helping me, not even when I needed someone the most!
I dont remember him being nice to me, ever!
So why should I care?

"Why would I agree in dying? You are absolutelly crazy. Fuck you, leave my house, i dont want to see your face in Kinoko anymore"

Silence

He collapsed on the floor, crying on my pants
"Please.. please... please.. i-i dont have anyone else other than you... other than you-you and Nick.. please dont leave me.. i-i-i...please tell me youre kidding... please tell me this is just a nightmare..."

"I am NOT kidding. Stop crying on me. You have 20 fucking minutes to pack your things. I dont even know why I let you live here"
I try to walk away, but he grabs my leg "Let me go, whore! Let me FUCKING GO! Or else you WONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO PACK THINGS UP-!"

"Karl for fucks sake- are you crazy? Did you fucking go insane?" Nick also gets up, and looks at me worried

"Why were you with him? Why were you with him in bed? In MY bed even? If you wanted to cheat on me at least do it in your house, you know?"

"....Cheat on you? With our... fiancé?"

"Fiancé? No. No no no. YOU are engaged to ME."

If I was engaged to Nick, how was Nick engaged to him? And our? How the fuck would that work?
Three people engaged? Thats fucking weird

"..But you had the idea? You were the first one to come out as polyamorous to us, Karl, you were the one who wanted to get married to both of us"

"ME? Get married to HIM? Thats weird- why would I get engaged to 2 people? I am NOT polyamorous. You are making shit up! And out of everyone, HIM?"
AN: deja vu

"Ill l-leave.. i w-wil leave.. do-dont worry.. i dont want to ca-cause any-anything here- i-i-i am sorry for crosssing pa-paths with you- im sorry- im so sorry- ill l-leave now-!"
The murderer gets up. His face was red, he looked like about to explode

"No! Youre not leaving- Karl is being weird for no reason, please stay!" Nick grabs his shirt

"But he wants me t-to leave, Nick! I dont w-want to cause anything, so let m-me go and stay with him, please, its n-not worth it..!"

He then opens the door, leaving the room. I smile, feeling better. Who knows what would happen if he stayed longer.
Would he kill me, or anyone else, again? Or worse- would he destroy my country?

"Karl, please, whats wrong with you? I dont understand why you did this"

"Why is it sooo hard to understand? He killed me, im afraid that he would it again, therefore I dont want him near me? Simple like that"

"Youre afraid? Afraid of what? You did agree on doing that, you know, I was there"

"But why would I agree on dying?"

"It was for the better, Karl! It was for El Rapids, or Mexican Lmanburg, if you will"

"What even is that? Off-brand Manburg? Come on, you can do better than that! But that still doesnt explain why he was here"

"YOU where the one that invited him, YOU where the one that came out as polyamorous, YOU where the one to give him the job in the garden, YOU where his safe person, YOU always supported him in everything, but now, YOU are acting like this never happened.
What about our history together, Karl, what about it?"

"What... history...?"

.
..
...

Alex pov•

I should have known. Oh I should have known.
But I didnt. And it hurts. It hurts so much

What am I without them? Where am I going to live? Who is going to calm me down when Schlatt appears on my mind? Who is going to motivate me out of bed? Who is going to make sure that i wont kill myself?
And most importantly, who is going to care about me?
No one does and never will. Especially now.

Karl is right. Im a murderer. I shouldnt put his safety at risk.
I did, in fact, torture Dream for the Revive Book, and I did it because Schlatt forced me to-
And I hated it at first. But i started to like it. I started to do it for fun. I started to want to hurt him for fun.

And then i got out of it. Because of Karl and Nick. But who is going to make me not want to do it now?
It isnt Schlatt, of course.
It isnt Sam.
It isnt Dream himself, what is he going to do?

Who knows if I dont lose my mind? Who knows that I wont die? Who knows that I wont get consumed by guilt, making me embarassed forever and, well, with the feeling that I only exist to hurt other people?

I shouldnt make Karl go through that. No one should ever live terrified for life, because they are forced to live with someone who made them suffer before.

I should leave. And leave fast.
Leave, before that "wanting to hurt others for fun" feeling comes back.
Before I hurt anyone else.
Before I hurt the ones I loved
Before I hurt myself
Before I kill myself

....
1221 words 😋✌️