Being sucked into an Echo of War, and Jose's first Henshin.

Time and place ???

In an endless void of space, we see a mysterious person in a floating mansion where she looks over the various worlds and sees the person she sent on a journey, after said person died protecting his friends. His family and friends all mourning his death.

The person then looks at the future of the young man, as he sees how many times the man will fall and struggle, but will always get back up. Along with seeing the young man be in love with a Debt Collector from another universe, who makes him feel loved, and wanted, along with them taking their relationship slow, so the man can get accustomed to dating once again. How this woman made his mental barriers disappear along with helping him, not be pessimistic and how he was being his old self around her, a happy, carefree, excited man child, who would gladly give his life to protect those he cares about. Even if he gets nothing in return, as long as those he loves are alive and well. That's all that matters to said young man.

She saw how the young man was picked on, bullied and wanting to die, die to things he couldn't control, that he was born with..mainly for the ones he falls in love with.....heal him both physically and mentally. Being the lights in his darkness, and being protective of him.....despite him being Kamen Rider Geats.

The mysterious woman sighed, as he watched the human he liked, with great interest.

???: "Hopefully, you'll be up face what's in the future for you....my descendant..."

The woman smiled as she began to summon everyone who knows the young man, from his own world, and from the world of Belobog, when he first arrived there, before he joined the Astral Express. Along with the people he hasn't met yet, such as the Stellaron Hunter's, Astral Express Crew, Topaz and Numby, The Xianzhou Loufu, Penacony, and Herta Space Station.

As a massive flash of a bright white light, happened on Earth, and in the Interastral Universe. Everyone was wondering where they were. Some of the younger ones were confused, the older adults, were on guard, and alarmed. While the bastards (cheaters and bullies) from Earth, were annoyed, or were looking at all the gathered women in the theater, with lust or amazement.

"W-where are we?!?" Spoke out March 7th, as she looked at her fellow members of the Astral Express.

Welt looked around confused as well. "This seems to be...a movie theater? But if so, why are all of us, including the Stellaron Hunter's here?"

Himeko mused to herself. "Along with the residents of Penacony, and members of the IPC. I do wonder why we're all here."

As everyone spoke to themselves they were confused about what's going on, except for a good amount of people all wearing black, as if....they just came from a funeral, with a mother, aunt, and sister having dried tear marks on their faces.

As everyone was wondering why they were in a theater....a loud bell noise was heard as they looked around confused, before a mysterious figure started walking on air, went down to them!

"Welcome esteemed guests. I'm sure you're all wondering why you're all here. Well it's to watch the life of my descendant. Who unfortunately died back in his world, protecting those he loved." She said, looking towards the people in black clothing, as it has only been a few minutes after the young man's funeral.

As everyone was paying attention, someone then spoke up. "Who is this descendant of yours exactly?" A snide voice was heard in the theater, as it was revealed to be a man with an athletic build, wearing a college varsity jacket. With blue eyes, red hair, and was standing at 5'9, with a pale complexion. This was Frank.

The woman looked at him with distaste and distain. "Why it's none other than Jose Zavala. I mean after all...he deserved more, than being bullied, and cheated on many times by those he thought would ACTUALLY love him." The woman demonstrated her powers, by lifting up the bullies and cheaters into the air, with a single hand motion, as they were suddenly being choked, by nothing!