A glimpse into the future, of what's to come?!?

As Mitsume came back to see everyone was done mingling and all back in their seats, she smiled. Before she looked towards the bullies and cheaters, and waved her hand, sending out some painful zaps towards them.

"OW!"

"THE FUCK!"

"GOD!!"

"WHYYY?!"

Mitsume merely smiles. "You know why~"

As everyone was still processing what just happened, there were a few who were confused but also intrigued.

The first one to speak up was Acheron.

"Mitsume, what exactly did we just watch? And how come I could sense a darker energy inside him as well?" She asked her, intrigued.

Mitsume who was drinking her tea, almost choked on her drink. "W-What?! Oh God."

She looks at Acheron as she didn't explain what the darker energy was, inside of her great, great, great, great grandson. Instead she wanted them to find out themselves.

This made those who were confused, to become even more on guard.

Yukong: "You're going to make us react to what is happening instead of telling us, aren't you?" She spoke as her lilac eyes narrowed towards the Goddess.

Mitsume once she got her breathing under control, nodded her head. "Y-yes that's exactly it. It might or might not show up in this chapter, you'll find out."

Jose's mother then spoke up worriedly. "Is it dangerous? Something that he's been hiding for years?"

Mitsume looks at her and sighs. "I'm honestly not too sure, but I'd say it's a 50/50% of it being what I think it is."

This now had those who were interested in Jose, more worried.

Topaz: "I-it isn't something life threatening....Is it...?" She asked as she held Numby, who lets out a few oinks.

Before anything else could be said there was a loud scream being heard throughout the universe, as if....someone has lost someone important to them.

"SEEEEEEEAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!" The voice echoed throughout the theater, startling everyone.

Jose's friends recognized the voice despite it being deeper.

"JOSE?!?" They all shouted in shock and worried.

His family, bullies, cheaters, and guests from HSR all look towards them.

"That was our son...? Why did he....scream as if....he just lost someone....?" Muttered Jace.

Suddenly the screen turned on as it showed a glimpse of the future.

Revealing a familiar dreamscape to many of those who've been there.

Mitsume was confused and shocked before realizing what was happening. "No this can't be!!"

Those who were worried, all looked at her confused.

Natasha: "Mitsume, what's exactly going on? Why do you sound so shocked and afraid?"

Seele looks at her, worriedly, before having a sinking suspicion. "Is it that White and Gold Rider, we saw? Is that the one who made you afraid?"

Mitsume shook her head. "N-no, it's not that....it's....something else...."

Now this made more people worried.

It shows a destroyed Reverie Hotel, as there was a figure laughing after Rider kicking Jose and another Rider who looked like him, but in all black, and blue accents, wielding two swords.