chapter 4 🐇

"na...mksm....jajkiauj"

Taehyung tried to listen to what the younger was blabbering in his sleep while leaning his ear close to the younger

"Huhhhh??? ............na..msan..jahwujkkak", a crease formed in between the eyebrows of the sleeping male which then relaxed after some seconds

Taehyung Leaned forward untill his ear was just meeting lips of the younger, he practically stood up from his seat and leaned towards the sleeping male just to listen what he was speaking .

"He even can't stop talking while sleeping ", the male said while parting away from the younger not understanding what the younger blabbered

"NaNa MiLk "

" What is in that milk that you even dream about it ," the elder chuckled while giving heart eyes to drooling baby bunny .

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo", the younger suddenly woke up from his nightmare,panting heavily .

"What happened ??", Taehyung asked the younger worriedly, he was peacefully watching the bunny sleeping untill he heard a desperate no from the younger's mouth

The bunny was sweating , that forced taehyung to pat the head of the younger to calm him down and say sweet nothings in his ears .

"Everything is alright , look around , see everything is okay ", the elder ensured

"Hyungie, " the younger called the elder desparately with wobbly lips and tears visible in his eyes .

"Please save me", the younger pleaded .

It forced the elder to standup instantly and wrap the sitting figure of the scared bunny .

" I am right here , nobody can do anything to you , i will protect you ", the elder confessed while hugging the younger who was sitting on his seat .

"Will you ? ", The younger asked while breaking his hug to look at the eyes of the elder with so much innocence and purity that taehyung wanted to go to the younger's dream and kill the one who scared the bunny in most merciless way .

"I will ",the elder said to which younger wrapped his arms around the torso of the standing male again ., Taehyung unintentionally kissed the crown of the younger , which went unnoticed by the bunny who was still thinking about his nightmare

but it didn't go unnoticed by the security guards who were looking at the scene unfolded in front of their eyes.

"Did you see what i see " , mark asked felix eyes boreing at the hugging males , mouth opened wide not believing it

Felix turned his head towards mark , " i guess we are in the same dream ", still not believing what they saw is true .

" Then i think I am in your dream too ", Jackson said his eyes big as the saucer like they are gonna pop out .

The elder stabilised the younger and offered him 'banana milk', because in these hours he got an idea that this Nana milk will calm down the younger .

Now they were sitting again on their allotted seats.

"You can share your nightmare if you want ", the elder asked in concern.

The bunny took the last sip of his beloved milk

"He got to know ", the younger said without any expression , eyes boreing the cealing of the plane , the scene sank heart of mafia. Nobody has ever made him feel like this , nobody has power to do this to the mob .

"Hyungie, Kai hyung got to know that I was the one who put waxing Cream in his bottle of shampoo and he got bald on his very first date ."

Taehyung blinked once , twice , thrice