chapter 18 🐇

"Please don't leave me. I beg of you, please. You can't. I cannot live without you. Please, my bun, please, baby, please, princess," the mafia was sitting on the floor, grabbing the leg of his bunny, begging him not to abandon him .

"Mr. Kim, leave my leg, let me go," the bunny shrugged and tried to get rid of the mafia's grip but to no avail.

"Mr. Kim, it was you who wanted to get rid of me, and now what happened? When I am ready to go, you suddenly want me to be with you?" the bunny added with a hint of irritation.

"Baby, at that time I didn't know that your college time would be from 9 am to 4 pm. Seven freaking hours without you, I will not survive," the mafia was pouting.

The bunny bent down to the level of the mafia and grabbed his cheeks with his chubby hands, "Awww, my baby hyungie, then do you want me not to graduate?"

The mafia shook his head while still pouting.

"You very well know that I also don't want to go to college, but you were the one who said that you will marry me after I graduate, so I have to go and graduate as soon as possible " the bunny added while caressing the handsome face of his boyfriend.

The mafia nodded and kissed the soft lips of the king of his heart. No matter how much he wants to spend every second of his day with his bunny, he knows how important it is for him to graduate. He has already planned to share his position as CEO with his beloved boyfriend, only if Jungkook is ready.

"Koo, promise me you will not pull pranks on any of the professors. I don't want my baby to be punished by anyone," the mafia said softly.

"Ya, I want to be punished by you, but you are so slow," the bunny muttered under his breath while rolling his eyes.

"Baby, did you say something?" the mafia inquired.

"Ehhh, n...nothing, hyungie," the bunny scratched the back of his neck and got up on his feet. He can't let his hyungie know that he wants to do THAT with him.

It's been 6 months of their relationship, and they never crossed the line after kissing and cuddling.

As per Taehyung's ideology, his bunny is so innocent, and no matter how much he wants to ruin this innocence, he tamed his beast inside of him. He knows Jin will kill him if he took another step, and he wants to marry Koo first and then do deeds with him.

He is completely unaware of his not-so-innocent bunny's not-so-innocent thoughts for him.

"Okay, hyungie, I am leaving."

Taehyung pecked his lips, "Let me drop you today; it's the first day of your college here," the mafia added and took the hand of his bunny, who was all giddy now.

They reached the college, and now they were standing at the gate of the college, "Hyungie, buy me lamb stew for dinner as a celebration of my admission."

"Whatever my highness orders," the mafia said while placing his hands on the waist of the bunny and pecking him.

"Hyungie...everyone is watching," the bunny whispered, and his face turned scarlet red.

"That's what I want. I want the world to know that the cutest human in this world belongs to Kim Taehyung," the mafia added, to which he received a punch on his chest from his shy boyfriend.

"Meanie," the bunny said while hugging his mafia.

The ringing of the bell surrounded the campus, an indication that the college had started.

"Okay, baby, let's meet at home," the mafia said.

"Bye," the bunny replied.

"You guys literally live every second together and still act like you are in a long-distance relationship," Yeonjun said loudly, showing a face of disgust.

"Shush, he may be the boyfriend of Kookie, but don't forget that he is a mafia," Soobin whispered in the ear of his best friend.

"Whatever, I can literally see him wagging his tail in front of Kookie," Yeonjun whispered back.

And they suddenly felt as if someone is glaring at them, just to notice the mafia throwing daggers from his eyes towards them. Both boys gulped.

"Ehhh, ha ha, Kookie, I think we should go. We don't want to be late on our first day, right?"

Koo nodded sadly and again pecked the lips of his boyfriend. He had tears in his eyes; blame his dramatic ass. He was imagining a scenario in his mind where he was in the military, leaving his husband at home and going for war. He was imagining a scene from a fanfiction he read on Wattpad last night.

"Kookie, will you stop eating your boyfriend literally in front of our faces? And yes, you are not going to war, so stop acting like this," Yeonjun said, sounding bored.

"Ehhh, Kookie, let's go," Soobin said calmly, not wanting to provoke the mafia. He was afraid of him, unlike Yeonjun.

"Bye, love. See you at home," the mafia waved his boyfriend one last time, and now he was walking inside the gate of the college with Soobin.

"And you," he called Yeonjun, "I have not forgotten that you were the one who planned the fake kidnapping of my Koo." He threw an intimidating glare at the younger, who visibly gulped.

"So shorten your long tongue before I cut it, and take care of Koo with your friends. If you find something suspicious, immediately call me, and my men will be guarding him without his knowledge. Inform them if I am unreachable, and inform me if anything happens-and anything means anything, okay?" The mafia ended his speech.

Yeonjun looked around and saw some guards around the campus bowing their heads to him in acknowledgment.

"Why...why me?" he asked the mafia.

"Because you have guts," the mafia replied in a monotone, opening the door of his fancy car and riding away.

"Phew, he is so intimidating," Yeonjun shivered before entering the college.

"Hey, you bitches, wait for me!" he shouted at the fading figure of his friends, who left him alone with that intimidating male.