2.

*beep* *beep* I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I smacked my hand to turn it off and got out of bed. Today is our first concert of the tour. So we need to all wake up early. I go to my bathroom and turn the knob of the shower to turn it on. I take a good 1 hour shower and got out and brushed my teeth. I go to my closet to pick an outfit. 

I go back to the bathroom too do my makeup 

I walk out of my room and went to the kitchen to make myself a piece of toast

I walk out of my room and went to the kitchen to make myself a piece of toast. I get a text of my phone so I pick it up to see who it is.

                                      Billyboy<3

Good morning❤️ 

                                                        Good morning bill

So when is your concert today? 

                                              uhh around 1pm I think 

well after can we meet up? 

                                       yea of coarse, there's gonna 

                                                            be an after party, 

                                             I'll send you the details 

                                                  and we can talk there

great, that will be nice, see you then<3

I put my phone down getting excited to see bill again. That excitement calms down when I hear a knock on my door. I open it to see Lia, "Come on we gotta go" she says, "all right, let me go grab my bag" I grab my bag and follow Lia out of the room to the lobby of the hotel. We all get on the bus and make are way to where the concert is gonna be held. 

Once we get there we all grab are stuff and make it to the stage. We all set are stuff up and we do a soundcheck to make sure everything is working properly. Time has past and now we are going over the order of the songs.