4.

I wake up around 9am, I sit up and grab my phone to see a text from bill.

                                        Billyboy<3

                                        8:03am

Good morning princess<3

                                        9:12am

                                           sorry for not responding I

                                      was sleep but good morning                                                    

Its ok, at least you got your beauty sleep

                                            lol and I just noticed but

                                                                           Princess?

oh yea, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that

                                                                  No, no I love it

               But I gtg and get ready for an interview 

Ok bye beautiful<3

                                                        bye handsome<3 

I get out of bed and head the shower. I hop out out and brush my teeth, I go to my closet and pick an outfit. Then I went to the bathroom to do my makeup 

 Then I went to the bathroom to do my makeup 

There is a knock on my door so I go to open it to see Antonio "We are getting ready to leave so come on" He says "okay" I say walking out the room

There is a knock on my door so I go to open it to see Antonio "We are getting ready to leave so come on" He says "okay" I say walking out the room.  We all get in the car and head to the interview.

(time skip to the middle of the interview)

"So Y/N, Us fans were wondering do you have a special someone" The interviewer asks me, "oh well not at the moment, no I do not" I say kinda flustered "Well these photos say otherwise" the interviewer points to the big screen, It shows pictures of me kissing bill's cheek and holding hands with him at the mall. 'damnit' I think to myself

Everyone turns to me waiting for me to answer "uhh" I laugh nervously. "Bill and I are best friends, you know? we always have that one best friend where you give them a little peck on the cheek. and Just because someone hold hands with someone doesn't always mean there dating"

I say half telling the truth, I mean me and bill wasn't dating, yet at least,  Luckily the interview moves on to the next question and starts talking to Antonio. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. The interview ends and we go back stage. "you handed that really well Y/N" Olivia tells me "yeah" Lia agrees "So when was you gonna tell us you had a little boyfriend" Antonio says smirking.

"He is not my boyfriend Antonio, just shut up" I tell him annoyed. We all go back to the hotel "should we go to the pool tonight" Lia asks "I'm down" Olivia says, "yea and you can bring your little boy toy too Y/N" Antonio says chuckling "Yk that's a great idea Antonio thanks for the idea" I say smiling but giving him an annoyed look. 

"Uhh ok well let's go down at 6, how about that?" Olivia says. We all agree and head to ours room. 

(Time skip to 5:30)

I already let Bill know to come to the pool if he wants and told him he can bring his band. I change into my swimsuit and put my hair in a messy bun with two strands out in the front.

I go down to the pool to see the rest of my band down there "there's the rockstar" Olivia says, I start smiling

I go down to the pool to see the rest of my band down there "there's the rockstar" Olivia says, I start smiling. "is bill coming" she says smirking, "yea he said they will be here soon" I say excited to see him again. 10 minutes has past of being in the pool, until I finally see bill and his band coming. 

I get up and ran to bill and hugged him. "looks like someone missed me" bill says smiling, I chuckled and grab his hand and bring him to the seats, it's just us at the pool and there's plenty of seats for everyone. We sit down while both of our bands go into the pool and start talking to each other. 

I look a bill and he has something with him and it's the thing he got at the store without me, "What's that?" I ask him, " Here open it" he hands it to me. I grab the bag and take the box out of it and its kinda small so then I open to see a beautiful neckless 

 I grab the bag and take the box out of it and its kinda small so then I open to see a beautiful neckless 

"Oh bill its beautiful" I say in awe. "Here let me put it on you" he says while smiling. I hand it too him and turn around lifting my hair up. I wait a sec until I feel the cold neckless around my neck. I put my hair down and turn around and give him a kiss. I back away and looked at him in the eyes. It was silent until bill breaks it, "I saw your interview" he say's "oh yea about that, see I'm sorry I had to yk say we was best friends too yk keep the drama down and-" "I get it, its ok, no need to say sorry" he says chuckling.

"Well, let's go in the pool shall we" he says putting his hand out for me to grab. I chuckle and take it. We get in and I look over to Olivia getting hit on by Tom with a disgusted face, I chuckle knowing that she is into girls. I look over to Lia and Antonio getting along with Gustav and Georg.   Life has been going really ever since I met bill. Bill was like the missing piece of my heart. 

I turn around to look at bill to see him looking at me already. We both smile at each other and laugh. The rest of that night was perfect, everyone getting along  and having fun. We played chicken fight and play Marco Polo and other things. But that night will be the last night for me to have any fun for sometime.

To be continued