boy next door 1.4

Karla as usual, woke up at 6am and done her things went straight to exercise and then back to her work as per her customized weekly routine.
She grabbed a book from her mini library which filled with sticky notes all over the book, she opened her reference works and started a mini draft for her 2nd volume, of darkness is the light.

ch 2: darkness is the light
CHAPTER ONE 
In Which a New Character Gives His Name And A Dark Tale Begins 
T HE CASTLE HAD BEEN SEVERED UPON THE FALL OF ---. FOR OVER A CENTURY, IT WEREN’T ON ANYONE’S MIND BUT THE KINGDOMS’ ---. THE PRINCE OF ---PUT THE BANKS ON THEIR WAY AND EVERYTHING WAS A BLASPHEMOUS MURDER OF THE SOUTHWEST.. ... as she was writing her crime novel, Karla stared at the blank page before her, her fingers hovering above the keyboard, devoid of inspiration for the next thrilling crime scene that was expected in the daily update. It was an unusual predicament for Karla, the main writer for the popular news agency.

Usually, she was able to capture the readers’ imaginations with her tales of intrigue and mystery.

The fact that she was unable to write struck in less than one week Karla as odd as was truly stuck ongoing for 3 weeks-- she was usually able to create such captivating prose, yet now her pen lay motionless upon her desk. The silence felt deafening, oppressive.
it all because of Danny, who visited her 3 weeks ago,
after their conversation that afternoon, Danny stayed for dinner and went next door, after that day, he nowhere to be seen.

he was an actor after all, busy with his upcoming project, his very first mystery and crime drama, as the mainlead in it, he
wouldn't have much time to hang around and visit. Karla could hardly blame him for having other things to do.

Yet, the reason she felt this way was something that she hadn't considered until later... Karla thought back to those few moments, when she felt a dangerous vibe felt as much it was his real form, when their practicing his role.

Danny's role in the crime drama is he was  supposed to be the villain, a cruel, ruthless criminal. Karla knew that he was no stranger to the dark side; however, she had never heard of him ever taking up the such role before that fateful night.

It didn't take Karla long to realize that there was something different about him--something sinister and sinister about him.