Donovan Desmond

'Looks like it's over. Now I know security layout, the equipment and protocol. Definitely worth it.' Agent Twilight thought as he spots Desmond's black car entering Eden College for the strictly guarded event.

'Yup, that's Desmond.'

Agent Twilight is one of Westalis's best spies. He's cunning, cold, calculated, sharp and handsome to defeat any mission that Handler's serves him. This time, Silva gave him a big order of Operation Strix: Getting information from one of Ostania's powerful yet mysterious leader, Former Prime Minister Donovan Desmond.

In order to avoid another war between the same side of the coin, Westalis and Ostania, Agent Twilight must collect information of their plans by posing as Dr. Loid Forger, Psychiatrist and loving father to Anya Forger, an orphan he adopted in the black market and husband to Yor Forger, a normal city clerk who apparently has a brother who works secretly for the SSS.

Today was the day that Desmond gets out of his golden cage in order to meet his son Demetrius Desmond, an Imperial Scholar, in the most prestigious event of the year that only imperial scholars and their parents can attend.

Unfortunately, Agent Twilight couldn't attend as he had high expectation for Anya until he discovers that his own daughter gives him anxieties.

'Let's see where's he headed?' Loid look at the car for one more time. 'Got it!'

After he changed costumes, he heads to the courtyard where he spots Damian Desmond and his friends.

Twilight definitely knows Desmond's agenda and Loid Forger will bump one of its main events of the evening.

"Oh sorry to interrupt but have you boys seen a sheep keychain around?" Loid said gently as he walks towards them. "Apparently my daughter loves that thing."

Loid Forger initiate a conversation with the boys until he fakely discover that one of the boys is Damian Desmond, the student that Anya sucker punched at Orientation day. As Loid Forger bows down in shame in front of Damian sharing his fears and worries about his daughter. He said that sometimes he can't sleep at night knowing that his daughter could one day bite his toes away. He also said that his IBS got worse ever since Anya entered in his life. Furthermore, it just convince the young generation of boys to never have kids and instead have pets.

Loid Forger knows that he is rambling but it is a matter a fact that Donovan Desmond will appear to meet his ungrateful son. From the corner of his eyes, he spots a group of security guys under the bridge. Only one person can only need and afford so much security: his target.

'I'm sorry to do this Damian, but for the sake of my mission, I'll be crashing the reunion with papa for a moment.' Cold and calculated Loid thought as he lifts his head in order to make eye contact with Desmond.

As soon as the sunset set upon Desmond's face, it appears the face of a woman. A woman staring at nowhere but ahead as she walks towards Damian but also Loid Forger.

'I must have it all wrong?' Loid thought as he noticed the woman taking each step closer to her destination.

The woman wears a luxury marine blue tweed jacket and mini skirt set paired with a set of pearls. She wears a tiny matching hat that one would wear while meeting the Queen of England.

The woman appears to be cunning, cold, calculated, sharp and overall beautiful the exact characteristics one must need to cause war and destruction.

'Glamorous, Famous, Notorious, Dangerous, but she's crazy,' Loid Forger thought. She must be crazy enough to be acting like she knows Damian unless she could be the mom of his frien-

"Mom," Damian said "You're her-"

"Young master who is that man?" One of the security guys said to Damian.

"Oh. He's my classmate's dad."

'Why is Damian responding? What's going on?' Many thoughts rumble in Loid's mind, wondering if he misread the memo.

'Don't just stand there. Introduce yourself unless you want to seem suspicious.' Loid forger thought as he stands up.

"Um, Hello." He said timidly. As Loid was struggling to find the words, the woman interrupts him and said while crossing her arms with an unamused look on her face.

"Let's cut to the chase. Yes, I am Chairman Desmond, Donovan Desmond, Damian's mother.

...TO BE CONTINUED