Chapter II

"Batman, your time as this city's protector is over

"Batman, your time as this city's protector is over. I've placed bombs in two central buildings across Gotham you're time is thirty minutes. Let us see how much of a hero you are as you watch your city get razed to ashes."

The broadcast went off and a timer was put in its place. "Are you sure thirty minutes is good enough? What if Batman finds the bombs in time?" A militia soldier questioned her.

Panik slowly gave him an annoyed side eyes. As if questioning  whether her plan was going to backfire. Ignoring him, she struts up to the one with the soldier with tablet that always followed her around. "Deploy the two Cobras at both locations."

"It doesn't matter if thirty minutes is too little or too much time. He's going to be too late anyway when the clues for the second bomb location is a dud. Now move out I need both teams in position ready to intercept him if he gets pass the tanks." Panik announced and quickly got into a car before driving off to towards the Cornfield.

The Knight had suggested this plan to her a while back and wanted to see for herself why he gave the suggestion. She wondered how deep did this personal vendetta of his went, she was starting to draw her own conclusions, especially when he overtook Jonathan's interrogation with Barbara Gordon. He knows her. Personally too. Glaring of at the tall blue lighted building in the distance as she entered Founder's Island, then made the connection. "If you wanted to keep this a secret Knight, then I would've teamed up with villains that aren't psychiatrists." She mumbled as she tapped on the steering wheel as she parked the car and got to the roof of an adjacent building near the target.

"Regardless in the end we all will get what we want. Batman broken and dead."

"Boss come in! Panik!" A militia soldier from team A contacted her.

"Here. What is it?" She demanded

"Batman has destroyed the Cobra tanks guarding Osamu Tower. He's coming to dismantle the bomb." The soldier informed her.

"Then get your men into positions and ready to ambush. Did y'all plant the clue for the next location?" She asked.

"Yes, y-es ma'am we did!" He replied.

"Good now go." Panik hung up as she then rubbed her eyes in annoyance and tried to relieve the tension in her bones.

"Lilith."

She quickly tapped her earpiece and answered.

"Jonathan. Is something the matter?"

"I trust you will know that in the end it is I that will end the Batman." Jonathan reminded her. Rolling her eyes at her beloved's statement.