Chapter 10

Today was a bad day.
The moment his eyes pryed open his vision had already doubled and a constant, excruciating pain was evident on his head.
It felt as if his skull was constantly thrown against a wall or as if a drill was forced into it.
Maybe it was the first time in his life he felt grateful to be awake in a house full of silence, which most probably meant everyone else had already fallen asleep.

Maybe it was also the first time in his life he honestly felt like death.

As if he was impersonating death.

His limbs were heavy and his eyes would not open again, no matter how hard he tried.
His breath felt forced and each time he did take a breath less oxygen made it to his brain.

Despite his numbness he felt a soft tug on his shoulder.
Analyzing the warm touch he recognized this hand belonged to Minho and his whole trembling, cold body was soon engulfed into Minho's warmth.
He could hear voices from underwater which even if were targeted to wake him up, they just helped him feel more comfortable in this comatose like state for him.

Hyunjin didn't crave to die.
But if he did die soon he would want it to be like that.
He would want to feel Minho's warmth as his body temperature would fall, he would love to feel everyone's presence in the room, knowing he is loved, knowing it's okay to let go.

He knew he could just let go and his suffering would be over but suddenly a sudden force made him open his eyes, fall forward and throw up in a bag that wa already seated in front of him.

When did Minho got replaced by Chan and how did he know Hyunjin would throw up? He didn't know. He was just grateful, yet bitter to still be here.

Hi, this is Ivy.
This was the last thing Marilin had written for this story.
Now, it was up to me to give her stories an end, per her request but at this moment I do not know how... moraly right that is.

My point is; would you like for me to continue this story by writing following what she had scripted or to leave it up to your imagination?

It would be really helpful if you answered.

Thank you.