Prologue

Year 1338

Shaunella's Pov

Finally, I sighed. I finally outrun from the clutches of my capturers.

I've been running day and night just to escape them. I can't have them capturing me again.

I don't want to go back.

I don't want to go back to that place that I once called home. The home where I feel very living. The home where I grew up. Where I first learn the things I should do to survive this cruel world...

And where I first saw him.

He was the reason how I got my smile back. The reason why I'm always wide awake every night thinking about him.

But only if I can turn back the time and didn't meet him. I wouldn't be in this kind of mess...

I wouldn't be starving for days, always running, and have sleepless nights just to ensure that I'm safe while in my sleep.
I would've been back home helping my mom do the chores while having a nice conversation with her.

But no.

I have to be running in my feet finding a safe place to go just to escape out of his clutches.

I once escape him and I will do it again.

__________________________________

All Shaunella's life she's been running out of the clutches of the vampire king Vuldric.

The vampire king was once a nice man with the love of his life by his side. But it all changed in that one night. That one night he lost everything. That one night he lost his beloved Ella.

He made her run away and he will find her one way or another. Even if it took him a thousand decades.

~•~

Hi there lovelies!!!!
Welcome to my book 🤗
I hope you all will love it as much as I do.

Jua st few reminders of mine before we begin:

1. There will be explicit words that are not suitable for readers in this story.

2.  Characcharactersesnamesand oththingsg's that will be mentioned in this story are truly fictional. These are just the product of the author's mind and not true.

3. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!
If you saw me soon on another platform with a different author. Please kindly report it. Writing stories is hard work and someone just still it without your permission.

4. There will be a lot of grammatical errors throughout the story. I'm not fully good at writing and this is my first time so please beware about it. English is not my first language and neither am I a professional writer.

5. If you don't like my book please do exit and don't read it.
I am fully aware of this generation with just one mistake or error of words, they will go straight through the comment section and bash you with harsh words. I don't want that here, so while you're still in the beginning don't read it.

6. Updates will be slow considering that I'm a busy person (student). So I deeply apologize if I update late.

And lastly, enjoy reading every, one and stay safe.
Mwah lovesove you all!!!