Chapter 2

Recap

I saw the van getting closer to me, and that was when I started sprinting. I started sprinting and my life depend on it.

I took a turn from an alley so I can outrun them from behind. I wasn't looking where I'm going when I suddenly bump into a hard wall.  But the wall seems to have arms unlike normal walls, I look into the stranger that I bump into and that is when my world seems to stop.

F*ck could this day get worst?

                                         ~•~
The wall I seemed to bump into is a hunter.

Yes, mf*king hunters.

And I'm being held by one, how lucky am I?

This nasty human being who hunts off supernatural beings and kills them is right in front of me, holding me so tight, choking the life out of me.

  Would this day get even luckier?

Oh and even worse the hunter holding right now works for him.  Judging by the uniform he's wearing. Oh great.

They are stronger than the regular hunters. Since they have supernatural abilities that only they can achieve when training. I know a lot right? haha.  Perks of being cursed to live for a thousand years.

I won't be killed off by this guy right now but surely when he brings me to him, I will perish by those hands of his. And we don't want that happening right?

The hunter scanned me head to toe searching for any signs that I could be a supernatural or something. And good thing I came prepared today and wore some contact lenses.  I'm not dying today bitch. HAHA. Those girls' scout lessons pay off.

While he was scanning me I looked for my dagger that I was holding a while ago. Damned how clumsy am I, I freaking lost it. F*uck.

"Don't move. State your name and address, age and species " The guy ask with a roughed voice. Boy, he needs to be gentle with handling things like this. His grip on my arms is tight I could feel that it would be bruised later on. Oh and does he want to ask what species I am?  I'm a human being you dimwit (or not HAHA).

I continue to squirm under his hold and the guy continues to squash my arms with his hands. Since I still didn't answer his question (duh who wouldn't ).

"I-I'm Ca-Catherine Smith a-and I'm 18 years o-ol-ouch. Could you pretty please be gentle? " oops shouldn't have said that the guy tightened his hold on me even more.  At least I tried being nice to him. He should get a therapist or something,  he got some anger issues baby.

"I DON'T CARE TO SPEAK OR SHALL I KILL YOU OFF RIGHT NOW SO I HAVE NO MORE PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH? "

Damned this guy has anger issues,  I could feel the anger radiating off him. Scary if you ask me.

"Derek please should consider being gentle with the newbies.  They are fragile and delicate. They are still new to this supernatural world of ours"

A man looking around in his forties or fifties spoke. This man is so different from the guy I learned his name is 'Derek'.  The man slowly got out of the van that's been chasing me a while ago.  He has pale white skin and bloody red eyes or you could say his a vampire.

Seems like Derek Guy is a human working for them. And wait a minute a newbie? I can both kill them off right now in their very place.

Nah they should be thankful that I'm in my human form right now or else they would be having a conversation with the devil in hell.