♡︎Stressed out(fluff/angst)♡︎

♡︎Gender-neutral/nb reader♡︎

You walked into work like you do every day.you sat down in the meeting room as you watch Andre and Myc argue about something stupid and Glenn trying to join in on it.everyone was there except for one,Brett.usually Brett would be the first one there but today he was late.Reagan decided to start the meeting without Brett until you hear the door open.you turn your head towards the noise and smile as you saw Him.your smile quickly fades tho as you see Brett,he looks exhausted but he still smiles at everyone and says hi as he sits down next to you.

"You okay ,man? You look like shit."
You say to Brett as you look at him with a concerned expression.Brett just nodded in response as he than looked back at Reagan as she rambled about the mission and her new inventions.after the meeting was done Brett is the first to leave.Myc and Andre are still fighting about something and Glenn's rambling about war while Gigi takes photos of the fight to post on social media.

You soon left the room and went to Bretts office.the blinds to his office were closed and the door was locked but,you could hear faint noises from inside the room.you knock on the door and ask if you can come in.you didn't get an answer so you decide to pick the lock with a paper clip you grabbed from the desk in your office.you didn't know why you grabbed it but you did.you open the door to Bretts office to see him curled up in a ball on his couch crying.

"Woah,Brett are you okay?"
You say concerned as you close the door and walk over to Brett and sit down with him on the couch.
"Hm..oh Y/n..s-sorry I uh..didn't hear you come in..do you need something?"
Brett said as he quickly wiped his tears away and looked at you with a clearly fake smile.
"Are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying?"
You asked as you held Bretts face in your hands and looked at him.Bretts fake smile fades as he frowns and looks down.
"I'm not crying I just got something in my eye..I promise."
Brett said as he was clearly lying to you.
"Brett,tell me what happened."
You say in a slightly stern tone as you continued holding his face.Brett looked at you with teary eyes as he than started crying again.you quickly pulled Brett into a hug and held him closely.
"I-I dont know..I-I just..I've just had a bad day."
Brett said as he started sobbing and held onto you tightly.Bretts voice was slightly muffled as he buried his head into your shoulder and latched himself onto you and hugged you tightly.
"Do you..wanna talk about it?"
You asked him as you held him close to you and rubbed his back as an effort to comfort him.
"Mmm mm."
Brett hummed as he shook his head no.
"You sure? It might make you feel better."
You ask in a soft tone as you continue rubbing his back
"yeah I'm sure."
Brett said as he stopped crying and just held onto you.his arms wrapped around your neck as he buried his face into your chest.you sat there for awhile as you held him and gently rubbed his back.after awhile Brett sat up a bit and smiled at you.

"thank you."
Brett says as he looks at you and smiles softly.it was an genuine smile this time.

"You're welcome,Brett."
You say as you continue holding him in your arms.

☆𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:𝟔𝟏𝟒☆

A/N:SORRY THIS IS SUPER SHORT😭