Chapter 77

The news made Huangfu Aotian feel better. If he can take advantage of the trend to gain another wave of Su Yunxi's favorability, it can be regarded as killing three birds with one stone. Huangfu Aotian let out a long breath of foul air, and took out a steamed bun from the basket between the driver's seat and the co-pilot's seat. By the way, he squeezed a piece of sauced meat, and like the others in the car, he broke open the steamed bun and added the sauced meat in it.

  To be honest, he have never eaten like this since he was a child. However, the steamed buns are fragrant with the unique sweetness of wheat, and the soy sauce is abundant, and there is no fishy smell on the meat after the end of the world, so it tastes delicious. Going through the things that need to be done in the next few days in his mind, he glanced at the two people who came out with him from the corner of his eye. As the boss of a base, Huangfu Aotian is not as 'relax' as Su Yunxi to follow others away alone. The two beside him are also speed type ability users selected according to the requirements, and there is absolutely no problem with the third level intermediate strength ability user to take him away. Liang Zuo patted his waist vaguely, there was a connector inside. Even if it came out according to his own plan, it is impossible for Huangfu Aotian to really ignore the affairs of the base. Such things as control can be regarded as familiar.

  The car drove together on the road for five days, which is much slower than Yu Bai's speed when he used his ability to drive on the road. To be honest, if it wasn't for the temporary riots in the mountains, Su Yunxi felt that he and Yu Bai would be done if they took this task. After all, his space is infinite, not to mention three meteorites, even thirty meteorites can fit in it. What's more, this point can be completed in three days from Yu Bai's extreme driving, but it took five days of driving to see the boundary line. The sea water poured up, and all the former coastal cities became part of the vast ocean. The sea water is more than one meter above the ground, and for the time being, he can still see what the city once looked like. But if they continue to let it go, no one can say whether the sea water will continue to submerge inland. And as long as there is a foreshadowing of sea water, it will really be a matter of time before the creatures in the ocean go ashore.

  The car stopped at the edge where the seawater was pouring in, and before Su Yunxi asked question, those few official space ability users directly took out a few speedboats from the space. For a moment, a few words filled Su Yunxi's mind.

  Small, the layout is small!
  He really is a younger brother.
  As a time traveler, as a time traveler with unlimited space cheats, as a traveler with absolute cheats who has become the leader of a medium-sized base, he, Su Degulas Yunxi.
  This time, I really lost!
  Others put cars, speedboats, and small planes in their limited space, but in his own unlimited space, there are only a few ordinary cars and gasoline left with bicycles. Not even a motorcycle.

  Fiasco! What kind of bicycle do you want? Isn’t it delicious to fry it?
  Getting ready, the speedboat quickly move across the water. The means of transportation that have been transformed like cars now use gasoline and crystal core dual energy just in case, and the speedboat can't be quiet when it runs. But the matter has developed to this point, and everyone is not in the mood to care about whether it is safe or not.

  Huangfu Aotian, as a fire type ability user, is naturally limited to a part of his force value within the ocean range. Coupled with Huangfu Aotian and Su Yunxi's identities as the leaders of the same medium-sized base, the two were arranged on the speedboat in the middle, and were guarded faintly. The speedboat drove toward the seaside for less than half an hour, and the instruments used for positioning began to beep crazily. The soldier holding the instrument turned off the sound, but the red alarm light on it continued to flash. The locator shows that there is still more than an hour away from the meteorite, but the concentration of the virus in the place where they are now has exceeded the concentration of human living space by more than three times.