✨ chapter 7✨ (content warning ⚠️)

"I told you you were going to pay for that video." Bill said suddenly. I look up at him "yeah I remember." I say. He picks me up and carries me to his bedroom "your gonna pay alright." He said smirking. He placed me on his bed and crawled on me and kissed me and I kissed back. The kiss became heated and tongues were used. Suddenly he stopped and kissed my neck. I whimpered I'm response. He smirked and continued also licking my neck.

I shivered and  grabbed his shirt collar. I flipped him so that I was on top. "Ah someone wants control huh?" Bill asks before flipping again so he was on top. "Na ah ah, not so fast you haven't payed yet." He said. He removed your shirt and bra leaving a trail of kissed down your chest. You shivered "ah yes." You said

He played with your boobs and kissed you. He earned noises from you. "You like that?" He asked smirking. You tug on his shirt "I can't be the only one." I said. He chuckled and let you remove his shirt. You bite down on his neck and collar bone. You earned moans from him.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "DAMÑIT." Bill said before grabbing his shirt and walking out. I got dressed and waited for him to get back. I watched TV and xze watched TV with me.

I soon got tired and went to my room to go to sleep. I woke up to the door opening and I saw bills head poke in."hello." I said sleepily. he smiled "hello emerald." He said softly before leaving.

The next day

I woke up because I forgot to close my windows so light was shining on my face.i decided to make breakfast so I got dressed and went to the kitchen.

I decided to make crepes and coffee. After I was done bill walked in."morning bill." I said. "Morning emerald.' he said. I smiled and put the crepes on plates. "I made breakfast." I said.

After breakfast (so many time skips)

"Your coming with me to work today." Bill said. I was excited "woah, alright now I must see what you do." I said. He chuckled"and that you will." He said. I got dressed in a more professional outfit and we hopped in the car

Y'all know the deal (no driving unless get away driving)

We arrived at a apartment complex and went up to the penthouse and bill nocked on the door. A new person that I haven't met opened the door and led us to a conference room. Bills team was there with three people I don't know. Bill sat in a chair towards the end and I sat next to him.

A tall man about bills hight walked in and sat on the end. "Good morning everyone." He said. "Morning." Everyone responded. He nodded ad pulled out a file labeled 'pines'. "As you know the pines are a huge threat to the business." He said. Everyone nodded except me. How are they a threat!? I thought. Bill leaned closer to me "I'll fill you in later." He whispers before returning to his original position.

The man continued speaking. "We need the journals to make them less of a threat." He said. He motioned to me "mis y/n here has been spying from the inside and found out they use the journal on Friday for their 'monster hunts'." He said. Everyone looks me and nodded. So that's what the deal is about.  I thought.

The rest of the conference was about further plans to get the journal which causes many arguments. "Guys are you forgetting some easier plans?" I asked. All their heads snapped over to me. "What is this so called 'plan'." They asked. I explained to them."we could use a smoke bond with a potion to nock them out then get the journals, but we need the location of them first." They nodded at my plan "that's a great plan." They said. I nodded "it's not as invasive as the others." I said. They all nodded in agreement.

"There is one problem." The leader said. I looked over to him. "The vending machine." He said. I smiled and chuckled "not anymore." I said. He looked confused. I glanced at bill who nodded. "I am from an alternative universe, and some of this reality is a TV show. I know the code to the vending machine."

The boss looked impressed. "As for the location of the journals two of them are in the basement third floor and the third one is in use so we must find the location for that one." I said. The boss looked thoroughly impressed with my contribution. "You chose a good one bill." He said smiling. Bill chuckles and held me closer. "I definitely did."

In the way home

I got a call from an unknown number.
Me: hello? Who is this?
Unknown:this is Neptune!
Neptune sounded scared about something
Me:is everything alright?
Neptune: your stupid dog is cornering me she whimpered.
Me: ok we're in our way

I hung up and chuckled. Bill glanced over "what happened?" He said. I laughed "xze is cornering Neptune." I said. Bill laughed "that dang dog." He said

At home

I walked in to see Neptune on the table and xze growling at her. "Get your damn dog!" She yelled. I laughed "he likes you." I joke. She glares at me. "Xze aus!" I said and xzs stopped growling at her. But Neptune wouldn't get down. "Call him over to you please!" She said. Bill was laughing behind me. I shake my head but call him anyway "xze fuss!" I said and he walked to my left heel and sat there.

(All of xzes commands are in German)

Neptune finally got down and ran away to who knows where. I laughed and so did bill. "Poor Neptune." Bill said. And I patted xzes head.

10004 words

Woah I got that done lol I e never done a lemon or anything in a while so bear with me