|chapter 1|

TW:swearing

[Niki POV:]

Niki wakes up to find out he's late for school."Shit.." Niki mumbled. Niki gets up and gets dressed up and goes to school.

He arrives at school

Niki walks into his class and just walks past the teacher ignoring everyone in the room except for 1 person Kim sunoo,the guy that's been messing with Nikis mind everywhere he goes.

Niki gets told by the teacher to sit beside Sunoo "because there are no more seats" Niki was in a bad mood so he just decided to follow the teacher he didn't wanna put up a whole fight again with the teacher.

Niki already finished all of his work for the week so he was bored the entire class.

Until...

He was caught by Sunoo staring at him for 10 minutes.

"Excuse me but not to be mean or anything, but why do you keep staring at me? " Sunoo said. Niki stopped zoning out "Oh I'm so sorry." Niki said.

"Its fine don't worry." Sunoo said in a soft voice smiling afterwards.

Niki has had a secret lil crush on sunoo when Niki saw Sunoo for the first time.

Flashback:

When Niki first entered the school for the first time he saw the most sweetest and cutest guy in the world, Kim Sunoo he was perfect in everything, perfect grades, good at sports, kind to everyone, he's just so perfect there's literally nothing wrong about him he's perfect for me but... This guy named Sunghoon is so close to him that i never got the chance to talk to him. Sunoo looked very familiar to me which I didn't really mind but the more I think of it just hurts my brain...

End of flashback.

Niki just brushed his thoughts off and right after when he was done dreaming about his future bf the bell ringed. "Dammit" he mumbled to him self.

Niki went to lunch as usual, trying to find his friends when he sees a familiar person next to their friends table. He immediately grabbed his lunch from the lunch lady and ran to his friends table. He saw jay, heesung, and Jungwon all sitting down.
He decided to sit down my the seat where no one was there.

Here's their positions bc idk how to describe it so I drew it:

[No ones pov:]

As they were sitting down someone sat beside Niki it was jungwons best friend Sunoo.Niki was immediately dumbfounded Sunoo looked so pretty this damn close Niki didn't even know he was blushing. "Hey jungwon you never told me you were friends with him" Sunoo said in a sarcastic tone. "Ohhh yeeaa sorry I forgot to tell you this is Niki, Jays bestfriend" Jungwon said in a recalling tone.

"Ohh so your the guy that had to sit beside me in class, nice to meet you I'm Sunoo." Sunoo lends out his hand beaming with happyness on meeting a new person. Little did he know that lil Niki has a crush on him which his friends knew abt and dares not to speak of.

"Hi I'm Niki nice to meet you too.. " Niki said while shaking and shaking sunoos hand. Niki then trys to hide the blush spreading everywhere around his face. Sunoo mumbled a little "cute" and Niki heard it and his blush grew stronger.

||Creator note:||
I hope y'all enjoyed that I'm so sorry it's so short I finished this at like 2 am and I needa get some sleep.😗 please vote if you like it and pls it's my first time so please tell me if there r any grammar mistakes love y'all see u in da next chapter😚😚😘😘