|chapter 7|

(Niki pov:)

It was after the movie ended and Sunoo was asleep. I didn't know what to do so I just brought him to my house.

At Niki's house

I enter my house and slip my shoes off and Sunoos. I then went up to my room and layed Sunoo down, he looked so handsome, I zoned out for 9 minutes looking at him I snap out of it and get changed.

I put on some grey sweat pants and a black shirt which was kinda tight but it was comfortable too. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a white shirt and changed it on Sunoo. While I was changing him I saw his naked figure that made me redder than fire, even my teachers would've guessed I'm sick. After I finished I went to go brush my teeth then layed down on my bed.

While I was next to Sunoo I felt a little weird it was like my stomach grew tighter and a lot of butterflies were releasing everywhere. I was scrolling on my phone till I found Sunoos account I decided to take a look at his posts.

@kimm_oonusHow do I look?

@kimm_oonus
How do I look?

Comments:

@mariee
DAMN.

@jay_park
Ok.

@ynion
I might faint .
|
|
-> @friedtoes
ME TOO.

Load more...

When Niki saw that he knew the whole cause if his stomach ache, Kim Sunoo. Niki fangirled like a little girl and squealed into sheets so loud it almost woke Sunoo up. "Oh shit.. " Niki said in a whisper right after fangirling about Sunoo.

"What did you say? "
Sunoo mumbled.

Niki pretended he was asleep but that didn't work on Sunoo.

Sunoo hugged Niki to tease and kinda test if he was really awake or not. He checked Niki's face and saw it was red as a basketball. Niki was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. But Sunoo caught him. "Ahah! " Sunoo said in a whisper right by Niki's neck. Then Niki started to heat up more then Niki surrenderd.

"Ok ok you got me. " Niki said in a overly exaggerated tone.

Niki decided to tease back by hugging Sunoo and they both ended up cuddling for the night with each other's presence. It was comfortable, relaxing, and warm, it's like they wanted to be stay like that forever. Then they both fell asleep .

|creator yu|

Sooo how did you guys like this chapter?? If you did please dont forget to voted it would be nicee. Anyways I'm sorry for making this chapter a lil short next Friday I'll make a longer chapter, schools coming up again and a project is due on monday wish me luckk🤍🤍