Prologue

In a barren land in the Underworld was a battle between a God and Teenagers. The God in question was Loki, The God of mischief from The Nordic Faction and the Teenagers were devil's from the house of Gremory and the house of Sitri, two of three most influential families in the Underworld and and Angel from Heaven.

Our Protagonist, Issei Hyoudou, Pawn of Rias Gremory, Son of Miki Hyoudou and Gorou Hyoudou, Red Dragon Emperor of this generation and a pervert. Messy brown hair like his father's, chocolate eyes, skinny build wearing the uniform from Kuoh Academy, the place where he is hated for peeping and known as the enemy of all woman fighting against Loki in his Balance Breaker, a red dragon armour with various jewels on the arms, hands, chest and knees with golden spikes on the elbows and helmet on the cheeks and green eyes fighting a wolf with Koneko Toujo, A rook from Rias Gremory's peerage, half Nekomata and half devil, silver hair, amber eyes, small build with little to no breasts, cat ears and tail matching matching her hair color.

Rias Gremory, daughter of Zeoticus Gremory and Venelana Gremory Bael and little sister of Sirzechs Lucifer former Gremory, 1 out of the 4 Devil King's of the Underworld and Heiress to the House of Grey. She is a young woman with Crimson red hair that went to her knees, baby blue eyes, huge breasts wearing the uniform from Kuoh Academy.

Sona Sitri, daughter of Serena Sitri and Herald Sitri and little sister of Serafall Leviathan former Sitri, 2 out of the four Devil King's and Heiress of the House of Sitri. She is a glasses wearing young woman with black bob cut hair and pink purple eyes, slim figure and in the same boat as Koneko with little to no breasts as well.

Rias' Queen, Akeno Himejima, daughter of Baraqiel and deceased Shuri Himejima, half Fallen Angel half Devil, a young woman with long onyx hair tied into a ponytail with an orange ribbon, bigger breasts then her King by 3cm wearing the Kuoh Academy girl's uniform. Sona's Queen, Tsubaki Shinra, a glasses wearing young woman with breasts almost on par with Rias Gremory wearing the Kuoh Academy uniform.

Two knights, Kiba Yuuto, handsome, blonde hair, grey eyes, a beauty spot under his left eye holding a the Sword of Betrayer and Xenovia Quarta, daughter figure of Griselda Quarta, a young woman with short blue hair reaching her ears with a green fringe, golden eyes, not as big breasts as Rias but smaller by 12cm fighting with her Sword Durandal and fighting an even bigger wolf than what Issei and Koneko were fighting with Akeno and Kiba.

Rossweisse, A Valkyrie and guard of The All Father, Odin, Faction leader of the Nordic Faction and father of Loki.

Irina Shidou, An Angel, childhood friend of Issei Hyoudou and former partner of Xenovia Quarta.

All were engaged in battle with Loki's son's Fenrir, Hati and Skøl. Rias and Sona fighting a clone of Dragon King and defeating it with minimum ease and the rest also defeating the wolves.

Loki having the face of anger and disgust that Devil's, an Angel and a Valkyrie were easily winning against his son's and far from the battle everyone looked at a gigantic magic circle with Norse letters appear over a mountain and a Hammer known as Mjølner, weapon of Thor, the God of Thunder dropped down and slid down the mountain reaching the battle field.

Rossweisse: The Hammer... Red Dragon Emperor! Go get it so we can defeat Loki.

Issei (Balance Breaker): Alright!

Issei took to the sky with his wings and flew to the Hammer but before he could reach it he was in the jaws of Fenrir. Everyone looked at Issei with wide eyes and Fenrir dropped to the ground throwing Issei out of it's mouth at a hill. Issei descended down the hill with his Balance Breaker falling with each fall he took to his arm and back. A loud crack was heard as his spine shattered before finally hitting the ground on his back with blood splashing out from the holes that Fenrir's teeth were and it surrounded is body and his King flew straight to him.