bloody mary

"Sam, wake up." Dean called out from the drivers seat causing Sam to wake up confused from the shotgun in the Impala which was currently parked in front of a large building. 
"I take it I was having a nightmare." Sam concluded 
"Yeah, another one." Dean noted 
"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam commented with a shrug 
"You know, sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this."
"Is Nance up yet?" Sam questioned ignoring his brothers previous statement
"Take a look for yourself." Dean chuckled lightly causing Sam to turn around and see her passed on laying across the back seat. 

"So that's why she wanted the back seat." Sam laughed lightly causing Dean to reach over and barely touch her causing her to jump awake. Slightly panicked the girl glanced around trying to take in her surroundings only to see the two brothers in front of her looking at her concerned and based off of their expressions all of the memories from the previous events came rushing back. 
"You doing okay?" Sam asked concerned causing the girl to swallow dryly 
"Yeah, I'm fine. Are we there yet?"
"Yup. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean responded causing Sam to pick up a newspaper laying nearby him with Steven Shoemaker's obituary circled upon it. Noticing this the girl leaned forward to get a better look at the news article. 

SHOEMAKER, Steven
The Shoemaker family is sad to announce the sudden death of their beloved husband and father Steven Shoemaker. Steven was 46. A short service will be held on Wednesday, [...] 31 at 2:00 p.m. at the Toledo [...] and cherish you [...] Your [...]

"So what do you think really happened to this guy?" Sam questioned 
"That's what we're gonna find out." Dean responded before adding on "Let's go." 

The three climbed out of the car and began their journey up to the building. 

The trio continued their pathway to a room marked 144 also known as the Morgue of the hospital they were currently in. 

There were two desks from what Nancy could see, the empty one had a nameplate that was labeled Dr. D. Feiklowicz. While the other was labeled as Morgue Technician. 
"Hey." The morgue technician greeted seeing the trio's arrival. 
"Hey." Dean replied with a nod 
"Can I help you?" the man asked
"Yeah. We're the, uh.. med students." Dean continued 
"Sorry?" the morgue technician questioned skeptically. 

"Oh, Doctor Figlavitch didn't tell you?" Dean paused before continuing "We talked to him on the phone. He, uh, we're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper." 
"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch." the morgue technician informed 
"Oh well he said, uh - oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind just showing us the body, do you?" Dean continued to push
"Sorry, I can't." the morgue technician urged "Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want."
"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then." Dean faked before glancing over at the other two making Nancy have to refrain from rolling her eyes. 
"Uh, look, man...no." the morgue technician finished causing Dean to fake a laugh before turning around to the other two and mumbling, "I'm gonna hit him in his face I swear." 

In response to this Sam hit Dean on the arm when an idea popped into Nancy's head and so she fixed her hair and stepped up in front of the guys pulling out some twenties laying a few of them on the desk with a smile.
The technician looked at the girl surprised causing her to speak up playing along with Dean's charade, "I really need a good grade on this paper. Surely you can make something work?"