School Orgy, Gang Rape, Stimulating Fuck (End)

front page
School Orgy, Gang Rape, Stimulating Fuck (End)
search
School Orgy, Gang Rape, Stimulating Fuck (End)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
〔Add to bookmark〕
The room is not big, even a little narrow. The smell of more than a dozen men's dicks made Chen Yuyu a little obsessed. For him, there was a feeling that he couldn't finish eating this dick.

His tongue was a little sore from licking the dick, but the men came over with their dicks upright and didn't give him a chance to refuse.

He stared at the dozen or so dicks in a daze, feeling his throat was dry and itchy, he took a dick in his mouth and swallowed it deeply, as if tasting the most delicious thing, his eyes turned white, and the whole dick The cock was swallowed by him!

He took a few quick deepthroats, his mouth wrapped around the cock, and the sound of rapid gagging was top notch.

But this was not enough, his hair was grabbed by the man, and kept going deep, the dick almost pierced his throat, it was extremely uncomfortable, he could only open his mouth as hard as he could, deep throat weakly.

"Ouch... vomit..." Repeating the deep throat for dozens of times only made the dick stiffer, and he didn't have time to react, so he deepthroat the next dick.

The dick is waiting for him to do deep throat exercises. He enters the deep throat and teases his sensitive spots with the head of the penis. The veins on the dick are trembling from being licked by the tongue.

He is very skilled at eating dick, so he swallowed the whole dick without hesitation, and continued to deepthroat the dick bit by bit.

'Mission 3: Suck the cum off the baseball team's dick. '

Huh... How can this task be completed? Chen Yuyu licked his cock and thought, he knew the power of those dozen cocks, if he sucked all their semen, he was afraid he would be fucked to death!

"What's that slut thinking about? Thinking about cock how to fuck you?"

"Heh... you were still worried just now, but now you're starting to get angry?"

The men are not polite, his two pussies have been wet for a long time, and he easily swallowed two big dicks. He was eating the man's dick in a daze, and his body was being played with by the dick.

His clothes have long since been taken off, his tits are now F-cups, and guys love to use his big tits for titty fuck.

The tits hit the big dick, and the soft feeling made people breathe hard. The nipple hit the horse's eyes, which directly made the man tremble.

Grab the tits with both hands, put the dick on it, a big tit can complete the titjob, cooperate with both hands, pinch the tits and put them on the dick, the tits are played into various shapes.

The soles of the slut's feet were also bitten by the cock, the two cocks were stuck together, rubbing against the soles of Chen Yuyu's feet, those delicate little feet were masturbating to the men like hands.

There is no part of her body that is not being fucked by a man. Chen Yuyu has no time to serve the dick, and only how to serve the dick is left in her mind.

Both pussies are fucked very well, the men have a high degree of cooperation, they can fuck at the same frequency, and attack sensitive points at the same time! Rubbing a layer of film can find the sensitive spots in the same place to fuck.

The fucked slut gets into shape very quickly, and the third cock slips into the pussy on the way! Fucking with three dicks is the most comfortable on weekdays, but both of Chen Yuyu's pussies are convulsing, and her body is constantly twitching.