#6

Aniket and Vineet reach the World Music Academy. The scenario inside the academy is soul-pleasing. Aniket begins to smile as soon as he enters the building. The space is quite populated. Children are taking music classes, and they look happy about learning something new. He is amused to find people his age learning music. His eyes fall on a quote written on the whiteboard, placed in the lobby area of the music academy.

"There's no age for learning something new. Step up and learn."

Aniket smiles softly while reading the quote, and at the same time, Vineet comes by his side and informs him that he'll be called in a while. Aniket nods softly, and they head into the waiting lounge. They grab the corner table, and Vineet brings two cappuccinos. He knows that Aniket must be nervous about the meeting ahead. They sip their coffee in silence, and Vineet breaks the trance.

"Bhai, tum itne tensed kyun ho? You should be happy that you're going to invest your time and love into something you love." Vineet says it softly.

"I am not tense! I am nervous

"I am not tense! I am nervous. I don't know what they want from me. And I am wondering if I could associate with them." Aniket replies.

"Saare jawab mil jayenge, bhai

"Saare jawab mil jayenge, bhai. Mujhse kehte ho cofidence banaye rakho, aur khud ko dekho, itne saare sawaal! Why?" Vineet rolls his eyes at him.