Chapter 1- Singhanias

AUTHOR'S POV ♡

AUTHOR'S POV

"Noooooooooooo" A loud dramatic voice rang in the whole Singhania mansion. All the workers startled and stopped there work hearing the voice of their Young Miss, ignoring they again continued their work as this was not new in the mansion from some days.

All the family members were present in the drawing room. The head of the family, EKANSH SINGHANIA was siting calmly on the centre of the couch, beside him a young, good looking man in his thirties was standing, folding his arms at his back. Both father and son were looking at their Princess who was glaring at them with anger in her eyes while eating spoonful of ice-cream. The silence brake when in manly, gentle tone someone spoke.

"Butterfly will you just keep glaring at us." ADVAIT SINGHANIA said looking at his sister, he doesn't like when his little life is angry with him & he knows the reason and it's her right to be angry.

"Maine kaha na muze shadi nahi karni, kyu jabardasti kar rahe hai aap done mere sath." The young Miss said maintaining her cold tone infront of her Father and Brother who look little hurt because their Princess is talking Coldly with them.

(I said na I don't want to marry, why you both are forcing me)

UTTARA SINGHANIA the heart of her family. The Princess of her Father and the Little life of her Brother. When she is happy the whole family is happier. When she is sad the Father and Brother duo are ready to kill or do anything for her to just see her beautiful, smiling face.

"Butterfly you are now 28. Chauhan's are our family friends, their eldest son is perfect for you. I want you to settle in a new family. Where you are happy." Said Ekansh in gentle tone.

" I am already settled I am a Doctor own hospital by my own hardwork and I am very much happy. You and Bhai are beside me always, to protect and love me. I don't need a Husband for this things." She said, trying to make her father understand.

(Brother)

" We can't always be with you, to protect and stand behind you. Your brother will also have to marry he will start his own family somedays. I don't have much time to live, I am growing old now Butterfly your mom is also not with us try to understand mera baccha." Ekansh said chocking at last sentence.

(My baby)

Tears collected in Uttara's eyes as Ekansh finished his sentence. She got up from the couch and sat beside Ekansh and hold his palm with her Trembling hands.

"Aisa mat boliye Dad please varna Main aap se kabhi baat nahi karungi." She said in shaky tone.

(Don't say like this Dad please or I will never talk with you)

"First say yes for the marriage." He said, wiping the precious tears of his Princess which was ready to escape.

"Main kyu shadi kar rahi hu, Bhai bade hai mujh se, vo kyu nahi karte shadi meri jagah." Uttara said while pointing, pointing finger at Advait.