episode 1

Make sure you take your medicine on time, Appa

Make sure you take your medicine on time, Appa. It's important," Jingyi asserted to her father, as she rushed to her office for a crucial day's work, which happened to be the founder's death anniversary. Her father calmly replied, "Don't worry, I won't forget to take my medicine. Also, I'll take my lunch at the proper time." His assurance made Jingyi smile, and she left for work without any worries.

"She confidently hopped into her car and settled into the driver's seat. With determination, she began her drive and, before long, arrived at her office. As she stepped out of her car, she received respectful bows from those who recognized her significant position in the company. Despite being already late, she swiftly made her way to her cabin, sat down at her desk, and started working diligently."

"Miss Ju," a deep voice belonging to a man in his forties called out, causing her to momentarily startle. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and emerged from her office to find the owner and current CEO of the company, Kim Doha.

"Yes, sir," she replied, offering a polite bow. However, Doha's manner and expression far away from  politeness as he shouted at Jing, "What on earth are you doing? Don't you know that this evening marks a significant memorial day for my grandfather? Haven't you prepared anything yet?" he angrily exclaimed.

"Sir, I am diligently working on the guest list and will soon complete all the other preparations as well. You can relax and be stress-free," she assured politely, keeping her gaze lowered. However, Doha still expressed dissatisfaction.

"Ms. Ju, let's be productive instead of being idle," came another voice from behind. The speaker was Kim Je-yeon, Doha's aunt and a co-owner of the company, holding a thirty percent share. Jingyi immediately bowed in respect upon seeing her. "Please don't be lazy, Ms. Ju. You're getting paid to work, so ensure you do it properly," she said in a less-than-pleasant and rather disrespectful tone. Jingyi remained silent and apologized, saying, "I'm so sorry, ma'am." Je-yeon scoffed and muttered, "What a
Bitch ," just loud enough for Jingyi to hear, but Jingyi maintained her lowered gaze.

"Why are you still standing here? Leave now!" Doha angrily shouted at poor Jingyi, who quickly bowed and headed towards her cabin to resume work.

All the employee are seeing there this things when Doha see them he again said in Angry voice " Drama is finished now all you doing work whore " He said while shouting , All the employee started doing their work

--
"said "I don't understand how Miss Ju can tolerate this animal." Mia, a new employee at the company, expressed her confusion. "Please keep quiet," another employee interrupted. "The consequences will not be good." While working on his laptop, one employee commented, "Ms. Ju has been working in this company for the past fifteen years. She is the oldest employee at Kim's industry." Glancing at her, he continued, "I don't understand what you mean." Confused, Mia responded, "I mean, there used to be a rule that every employee had to leave or be fired after five years for the safety of the company. Yet, Miss Ju has been working here for fifteen years, and no one can fire her." Mia questioned further, asking, "Oh, okay. But why?" The other employee replied, "I don't know the reason, but the reality is that she is truly the backbone of this company. The entire Kim family depends on her for every small matter. Believe me, she knows everything about them, their likes, dislikes, and even every life story of the Kims."

While Mia's mouth hung open in shock, he casually stated, 'Yes, she knows everything about them, every moment of Kim's life from birth until now.' Bewildered, Mia asked, 'But how does she know?' He replied, 'Rich people think, just like these rich ones. Kim's have written a whole book about their lives, documenting every single moment, and Ju kept it all. That's why she knows everything about them.' Finally understanding, Mia whispered to herself, 'Okay, now I understand why she was that important.' He warned her, 'Now finish your work completely, or else you will get scolded.' Mia nodded in agreement.

--
Jingyi has completed the guest and preparation lists. She firmly holds the file and makes her way towards Doha's cabin. Upon reaching the front of the office door, she is about to knock when she overhears Jeyeon and Doha's conversation.

"Ju Jingyi was merely a maid," Doha says with laughter. "She was just a maid in our eyes, and her level is nothing compared to ours. I'm going to show her that now," she adds nonchalantly. Doha asks, "How?" to which Doha replies, "Wait and watch."

Upon hearing all of this, Jingyi closes her eyes, composes herself, and knocks once again.

"Come in," she hears from inside and opens the door. To her surprise, her superintendent is standing in front of her. She respectfully bows and says, "Here is the guest list and all the products that will be present at the ceremony." Confused, he asks, "Why are you showing this to me?" in an irritated tone. Jingyi calmly responds, "So you can check if anything is missing, sir.

What the heck, you've been working in this company for fifteen years, Ms. Ju, and you've always organized all the company ceremonies. You know everything, so why are you showing me this?" he shouted at Jingyi.

"I am sorry, sir. I was just-"

"Ms. Ju, it's not like you to make a mistake like this. You need to check everything. You're a  fuckiing thirty-five-year-old  ass
woman who has been working here for years," Jiyeon said, while Jingyi kept her gaze down.

"Now, leave," he firmly said, while Jingyi gave a respectful bow. She was about to go when Jiyeon stopped her, saying, "Ms. Ju, can you please clean my heels with your handkerchief?

"They are dirty," jiyeon  declared

keeping her gaze locked downwards. Jiyeon blinked at floor
, a cocky smirk playing on the  lips of jieyon

. Jingyi knew exactly why she was making this statement - she had heard everything. With a heavy sigh, Jingyi assert her point

So here is the first chapter

How is it
Please vote and comment

How is it Please vote and comment