2. Trust the process.

THE SKULLGIRLS
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
( THE PIONEERS OF KPOP)
( LEADERS OF THE HALLYU WAVE)
┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

THE SKULLGIRLS «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»( THE PIONEERS OF KPOP)( LEADERS OF THE HALLYU WAVE)┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

©𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟰, 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟲:𝟮𝟳 𝗽𝗺

(Mind you, they're all speaking korean unless said otherwise.)

The sound of screeching and rhythmic shrieks made by sneakers filled the dance room. Sweat running down our faces, we're extremely tired, but passion and determination filled our faces. 3 days till debut...

" 5, 6, 7, 8 " our choreographer chanted. The music then came to a complete stop, as soon as it did, we struck our final poses, then proceeded to drop to the dance floor.

" Whew, finally, were done. How'd we do? " Tommy looked at her and said. The other 2 looked up at the choreographer in hopes of approval with fatigue swirling in our eyes. She slowly nodded.

" Great job today," she said as she clapped her hands together. " I can see it all. The synchronization. The determination.

The emphasis on several moves. The power you 3 hold. A force to be reckoned with. And Tommy, you took the criticism and feedback I delivered seriously. And improved a lot.

That's what I want to see. " She nodded. " You're ready for debut. " Sounds of happiness and exhaustion filled the dance room, our irises that were filled with fatigue, now filled with joy.

" BUT... just because you got my approval doesn't mean you should stop practicing, but so far, so good. I knew you guys could do it. Good job today. I mean it, you're all dismissed. Enjoy your night. "

Our choreographer said, " Thank you, sunbae," Tommy said while bowing. Eventually she left. " Practice today was a lot better today. I'm so glad we finally finished the choreo, I thought I was never gonna get it. " Tommy's soft, eloquently - luxorious voice echoed through the room.

At some point I realized Tommy has such a nice voice, she's a bit timid and reserved, with such an ethereal visual, gosh, how can someone like her even exist " Right, were now several steps ahead towards January.

I'm so nervous, but happy, you know? " Bruce said as we walked out of the practice room. Bruce's voice is more on the deeper side, but not too far off from Tommy's.