Sissy Shampoo

It was Friday evening, and I had just finished work. I was going home but needed to stop at a shop to buy shampoo and body wash. I walked into the shop and saw my usual shampoo and body wash on sale. So I brought about five bottles of each. Plus I bought some food from the Chicken shop next door. I head back to my Flat.

It took about five minutes to walk home. I quickly shower before eating. I walked around the Flat in the nude. I sat down with my food and a movie to watch. I was single for now. Like most women I had dated in the past, I only lasted a few dates before they realized I wasn't a strong, dominant guy. I was still looking for the one. I tried to be the dominant guy, but most women saw right through me. I changed tactics by trying a new dating website. I was planning on taking a few photos at the weekend.

I finished eating my food, and the movie was still going, so I stayed up till the film ended. Once the movie was finished, I got up and headed to bed. I fell asleep straight away and had strange dreams. I woke up and completely forgot about them. I had a long shower this time. I started to notice that my skin felt different. I saw that body hair was falling off my body. For some strange reason, I felt good. I always wondered what it would feel like to be hairless.

I got out of the shower. I looked at the body wash and noticed it wasn't my normal one, but it was the same color. I checked it out, and it said nothing about hair loss on the bottle. It all said try out a new you. I checked shampoo, and this said the same. I was a bit worried about what the shampoo would do. I decided that I would try out the new me. I got dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. I had planned to meet up with my best friend from school, Hannah.

Hannah was the only person who understood me but was in a relationship. I had not seen her for the past two years because of COVID-19. We had spoken via text and by calling. She was coming over to the flat for dinner. So I had a few hours to prepare for it. I was going to be cooking Chinese food for both of us. The starter was going to be prawn toasts and duck spring rolls. The main course is sweet and sour prawn balls, beef, and oysters with special fried rice and noodles. For dessert, it's just going to be strawberries and cream.

I had brought all the ingredients for food over the last week after work. My breakfast for the past two months was just protein shakes. I was trying to lose weight, and it was working, but now I need extra help to take it further. So, I joined a gym and booked a Personal training session. The session was tomorrow morning.

As I was cooking dinner, I had my breakfast. I was about to make the ice cream from the beginning. I had thought about buying Ice cream, but each time I was about to buy it, something came up. This time, I decided to buy one, so I quickly looked online for one, and luckily, I found one that I could pick up in the next hour from Agros. As Agros was in Sainsbury, I also decided to shop there, but I needed to be quick. I quickly ordered the ice marker and got my shopping list to take to Sainsbury.

I left the house with my shopping list, including household goods, food, and drinks. I had about an hour to finish the shopping before I needed to go back home to cook. The rest of the food is easy and quick to finish. The Ice cream machine I was buying didn't need the bowl in the freezer beforehand, as it was a complete unit.

I enter the supermarket and head to the Argos counter to collect the ice cream machine. As I walked the clothing aisle, I had a strange need to buy some women's clothing. In the past, I had purchased a couple of dresses in different sizes, plus lingerie. So I knew my size. I decided once I had my ice cream machine, I would get a few outfits to wear.

I went to the women's section to see what I could get. I first look at the summer section of summer dresses. I picked out a short yellow dress and a bright blue playsuit. I moved on to the next Alise, and there was much to look at. Next Alise was skirts and tops. I like a few dresses and tops. I picked out a black leather skirt and a white V-neck tank top. My last two alise were swimwear and lingerie. I was not planning to buy any swimwear just yet.