Sissy Boy

It all started when I was 10 years old when I discovered I wanted to become a woman. I went to get something from my sister's room and just lying was a pair of pink frozen panties. They were calling out me. I put them on that was it I was hooked. For the next 8 years, I took my sister's panties to wear. On my 18th birthday, I got a massive special in the form of a completely new wardrobe of clothes. I had got a sizable collection of panties buildup. I just came from boarding school. I was in my final year there. I read the note.

Dear Daniel,
Me and you Claire have always known you want to become a woman. At first, I thought was bad and that is why I sent you to boarding school. But I know it was bad. I should been there for you. Claire is the one who pressured me to change my viewing point. We both went out shopping for your new wardrobe together. Claire made all the lingerie choices and I made all of the other clothes. I also got you an appointment at the doctor to start your hormone treatment. I back tomorrow evening to celebrate your birthday. See you tomorrow.

Love
Dad and Claire

After I read the letter again I started to cry. Five minutes later I got a text message from Claire

Hi, Danielle By now you have seen the wardrobe and letter. Dad does not know at boarding school for the last three years you have been a girl. He will find out soon. But my mother left me as your guardian as Charlie your step Dad was not in the picture till last year. So don't worry he does not know that last year you went back hormones. I am proud of you for standing up for yourself. I know must be hard being in a boys' school. We chat more tomorrow as I will be home really late. There is food in the fridge or you can order food. Love Claire.

Hi Claire thank you so much for the wardrobe. I have so much to tell you and ask you. I going to either stay awake or wake you up earlier.

I waited for her reply but didn't she so I knew it would earlier start. I went downstairs to see what food was in the fridge. It was chicken and chips. All I had to was warm it up microwave. It took about 5 minutes to warm up and 5 minutes to eat. Once I had finished eating it I put the dish in the dishwasher. I head to the bathroom to have a shower and then watch TV in bed. It took a good thirty minutes to shower and then get ready for bed. As I lay down in the bath for a soak.

I decided to see what night clothes they had got me. I looked through the wardrobe and there were a lot of different clothes. There was a mix of skirts, dresses, shorts, jeans, playsuits, jumpsuits and trousers. Also, I checked out the chest of drawers. The top drawer was filled a panties of various types and colours. The next drawer down had various socks and tights in different colours and styles. The next drawer down was filled with bodysuits of various styles, colours, and types. The second drawer from the bottom was filled with crop tops and t-shirts of various styles and colours. The final drawer was sleepwear. The sleepwear was mostly babydoll and teddy bear-style sleepwear. My new wardrobe was excellent.

When I met Charles when I was about 13 years he good stepdad and then one night he just left. Four months later my mum died in a car crash. It left Claire who was only 20 years old too careful for me. She did an excellent job in caring for me and she let me transition into a woman at school there years ago. So she was my best friend. I would text each day when I can. It was during last year's summer that I met Charles again. He didn't recognize me at first as I dressed in my school sports kit for tennis. I was wearing a white tennis skirt and a white sleeveless shirt. I noticed he was looking at me. We didn't tell him for two days all I was. So the following day I came down to breakfast in just panties and a crop top. Claire said good morning to me in the male name. He was shocked but not that much as he was like what he saw. I decided to go back to male clothes while he was around. I hate it.

I start to picture Charles taking my ass cherry one night. I dream of him pounding my ass. I woke up at 6 am and saw a message from Claire about going for a run at 7 am. I had an hour to get ready. I decide to go with my pink panties black crop top and black trainers. It looks like it would be a warm day. I knew that my sister would run as fast as I could. We both race each other when we can. I put on my clothes and went down to the kitchen.