ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 & 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤

⊱⋅ ────── ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 ────── ⋅⊰

1. Please be patient. I also have a life outside the screen and I only make graphics when I have the time and the necessary mood to come out with something satisfactory.

2. Be precise and decisive when filling out the form, because I will not redo the aesthetic a second time.

3. Respect the forms provided and fill in absolutely all the requirements listed there, otherwise I will refuse the order.

4. Payment and follow my account is mandatory, as a sign of respect for the work done. You will receive the aesthetic after the payment is done.

5. The password is your favorite character from your favorite book.

6. Crediting is mandatory wherever you use the aesthetic. Also, the payment will consist of: votes or a comment of at least 5 lines on one of the books on my account of your choice & follow.

⊱⋅ ────── 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 ────── ⋅⊰

FOR NORMAL AESTHETIC
(characters from books, anime, films or series enter here);
.
.
.
:: who to be with ::

:: the number of pictures (2 - 9) ::

:: the theme ::

:: predominant colors (max. 2) ::

:: something else ::
(what do you think is important and should be known. here you can tell me exactly how it should be, the name of the character, actor, etc, and if you want, in addition, you can also tell me about the characters themselves = preferences, occupations, things he likes. . .anything that helps me make an aesthetic as close as possible to what you want).

FOR AESTHETIC WITH YOUR OC
.
.
.
:: his name ::

:: personality ::

:: appearance ::
(detailed description or private link)

:: predominant colors (max. 2) ::

:: the number of pictures (2 - 9) ::

:: something else ::
(same as above, your own preferences for characters)
.
.
.

☏︎
.
.
.

Okay everyone, here we have reached the end. It's the first time I'm doing this, so please don't pressure me too much, until I get a little more experience, because I really have emotions with this book too.

P.S: Please excuse the possible typos. I still don't speak English very well and fluently, so I'm a bit of a beginner, in conclusion. I had not initially intended to write this book in English at first, but I changed my mind along the way and said to put one foot on the threshold and take this step, because it is also for my personal benefit on my way to learn much better an new foreign language. Also, I'm not upset and please correct me where you notice mistakes. It would help me a lot, thanks ^^.