𝓒𝓱 1.// 𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓮

A/n

Let's pray I finish this fucking book👽👽

Y/n/n= your nick name

——

"Daddy finally got you that car, huh? Nice, L/n" 

"Rad ride!" 

"Let's hope this one lasts longer than your love life." 

All words I heard when I came back from spring break, I wasn't popular necessarily... but this car sure as hell boosted me up there.. 

I walked down the hall and went to my locker that was sandwiched between Jean Keller and Lawrence Grant, the two geeks I was friends with before Sophomore year. I only keep them around because they're dads are loaded, and also because.. I also still.. kinda like the stuff they like.. 

"Hey Y/N/N, nice car, I'm guessing your spring break was great—" Jean spoke. I shut my locker and held my books. "Thanks.. Jean.. that's very sweet of you, how was yours?" I asked. Just to be nice, I really didn't want to be seen talking to him. People are gonna think I'm a freak or something— "It was uh.. it was good, I wish you came over more thought—" Jean replied. Before one of those big chested kicked came over and put his arm on Jeans shoulder. "Woah, woah, Jean, what do you think you're doing hanging around my lady—" He asked. "Because she's my friend? Who the hell are you?" Jean asked. "No, who the hell are you, geek!" The jock shouted. Pushing Jean into the lockers, I just came up with an excuse to not defend Jean so that I'm not seen as, the girl hanging around a nerd.

"The hell you doin? You aren't gonna help your friend out?" I heard. Turning to look where the voice came from, I saw that annoying little fucking shit that joined this school in October. He's so fucking annoying, why can't he just step aside like all the other dipshits at this shit filled school. "Why don't you you just step off, ok? Johnny." I asked. In an annoyed high pitched tone. "No, no, why don't you—" Before he could finish his sentence, I kneed him in the stomach. "Next time, stay in your lane, bitch." I gritted through my teeth. Moving aside him and going to class, everyone laughing at him. 

As I was making my way to class, my friend caught up to me. "Man, Y/n, you're ruthless! What you did to that kid.. who is he anyway? Just some wanna be punk rock guy, what a loser." She asked. "Johnny, I had to tour him when he got here, and he's been this annoying little shit, like some little brother." I replied. Crossing my arms and turning into my class, flipping some loose hair in my face, going to my seat. 

Later seeing Johnny coming in, clenching to his stomach, as he made it to his seat. Hearing snickers and laughs towards him during the minutes before class started, being one of the ones snickering at him. "Damn bitch, you got that cutie good." Ross spoke. Resting his hand on my desk. Let's cut this short, Ross is a gay man, he used to get bullied for it. Until he fought back, and became friends with me, that's when those dicks decided to buzz off. Today he was wearing a white tank and some bell bottoms. "Ugh, cutie? That's an adjective I would never describe that annoying little basterd." I replied. Chuckling, putting my books in the other side of where his hand was. 

"Oh come on, look at him, he's kinda cute. Like the soft wanna be bad boy with puppy dog eyes and a cu—" He spoke. Before Mrs. Jones— Sorry, Miss Daniels, interrupted him. "Ugh, talk to you later, have fun with the smell of divorce coming in that direction." Ross spoke pointing in Miss Daniels direction and laughing before sitting in his own seat. I snickered at that comment and saw as everyone shuffled to get back in their seats. 

I lost focus for about the rest of the day before gym, luckily neither Jean or Lawrence where there though. 

Martha and Janet were laughing with me at the sinks as I told then about what happened today. Janet was the more dumb cheerleader while Martha was the smart dark haired hot cheerleader, which knowing that alone can just tell you how many guys she's gotten with on the football team. "Pfft, Ross thinks he's cute? Must needs to get his eyes checked if he really thinks that Johnny kid is cute." Martha spoke. Finishing up doing her eyeliner and mascara, before then quickly grabbing her back and walked out. 

I don't think I liked to kiss ass to get popular.. but in this case I did to get popular, had to leap frog to make it. "Needs to get his whole ass brain checked if you ask me." I replied. That comment making her laugh a little, which I knew was good if I wanted to get on her good side. "You know.. I left some dirty paint water in art before spring break.. you should throw it at him. I'm sure he'll look totally pathetic." Martha suggested. "Yeah.. totally— but I don't want to get in trouble you know—" I rejected. I really wasn't on the best of sides with Mr. McFurgants, which sucks because he's a pretty funny teacher in the long run.

"Then make it look like an accident, duh, how to you think I managed to drop that dissected frog on Curtis Clambre?" Martha replied. "Get Kyle or someone close to the sink to trip you and then throw the water at him, I bet it's probably molding now." Martha added. "Yeah.. okay.. I can do that— thanks Martha." I thanked. Heading off to gym. 

————

A/n 

I haven't written anything in sOoo freaking long, so it might be sounding a bit shitty in the first couple of chapters and apologies for that— 

Xoxo 

-Angel <3 

Insta: 03angel09