Pt1 cinema sex

(This one is very kinky and very public sex as it takes place in a cinema and this is bottom Jess and top Danny enjoy)

————————————————————————————

Jess pov:

You know what out of all the movies I've been to see in a cinema this one has to be the best one yet. And you know what it would be twice as better if I could watch it completely.

Click click click

Oh no not again. I thought to myself then I felt it that same buzzing vibrating feeling that I've been praying will stop starts up again. It's right up against my g-spot. A whimper escapes my lips and I slap my hand over my mouth and bit my lip in a hopes to muffle my moans. The sound around me of the movie become muted and muffled as all I can think about is keeping myself quiet  I look over at Danny and see a smirk plastered across her face as she clicks the button a few more times and she listens for that small moan leaving my swollen spit covered lips.

"Something wrong baby you seem a bit distracted" she slyly states to me knowing exactly what she's getting at. Edging me. Building me up gradually with this stupid vibrator. You know what I'm gonna get her back. Just as she turns again to the screen getting enthralled in the film I place my hand on her thigh slowly moving it up her thigh and straight to the button and zipper of her jeans.

Had she have not been so invested in the film she would have felt me undoing her jeans and stopped me just before my hand ended up in her pants. My finger landed straight on her clit pressing on it lightly and my face lit up the second that surprised gasp left her mouth. God to have those lips on mine right now and her younger exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth right now.

Instead I started retracting my hand but her hand shot to my arm pulling it back and shoving it straight back in her trousers in her pants and to her dripping wet mess between her thighs.

"Did I tell you you could move your hand" I heard her snarl at me, "now be a good girl and help me finish and you might just get a reward". She whispers to me and god did her tone have me desperate for her touch. She had my pussy desperate for her needing her craving her. I didn't care if it was her tongue, her fingers or some toy she was gonna fuck me with but I needed something from her.

My hand pushed further into her pants. The only way to get what I want is to listen bratting won't work today. So my fingers slipped in her. God she's so fucking tight. I feel her tightening around my fingers a little with the shock of me starting with two and not being gradual but I had my eyes on that reward I need her to fuck me. So my fingers slipped back and forth in and out of her going deeper each time getting closer and closer to her g-spot till I fucked into her deep enough to reach it and curled my fingers against it making her moan out in pleasure and slap her hand over her mouth that fast that the only thing people heard was the slap of her hand hitting her face. I kept a rhythm doing that every time I moved back in her. Her moans were barely muffled by her hand over her mouth but as long as she was satisfied that's all that mattered to me. Her moans were getting more sloppy and her hips kept bucking forward onto my hands. She was close I could feel it. I kept the pace only fucking unto her g-spot a bit harder than before and I feel her fear tighten around my fingers. She came undone letting go all over my hands with a loud barely muffled moan.

Fuck if I weren't wet and horny before I defiantly am now. Her moans her sounds her wetness everything about her right now had me on my knees begging for her to do something to me, anything. I need her touch I crave her fuck when am I getting my reward for helping with her problem.

She lent towards me out of breath "take of your pants for me princess and spread your legs for me princess". Fuck what is she planning I mean I don't know what it could be but I knew there was a reason she booked tickets for the back of the cinema. I slipped my pants down from under my skirt and spread my legs not taking my eyes of the screen.

"Your eyes leave that screen and I stop everything am I understood princess?" She growled in my ear holding my neck while she slipped down onto the floor in front of me getting on her knees and sliding her hands up my skirt edging closer and closer to the heat held between my legs.

God I've waited for this moment. Her hands slip under my thighs grabbing my ass and sliding me forward to the edge of the seat and I feel myself start dripping in anticipation of what she was about to do in this cinema full of people tho luckily the back row was empty.

She slowly kissed up my thighs sucking and biting hear and there leaving a trail of hickeys up my thighs that weren't their to begin with. She reached the rim of my skirt sliding it up with her veiny hand and grasping her fingers over my pussy when it was far enough up for her to see just how desperate I have been for her touch  that vibrator in me from before that had been forgotten about by her as she was way to focused of me playing with her turned on at its make level as she started covering my inner thighs with hickeys not leaving a single blank space in them.

Those teeth marks and purple circles looked so good all over me my thighs inperticular tho she loved them there so when she had the chance she would paint them on me in places only she would see. She kissed up back over them slowly kissing my heat when she reached it licking a stripe up my slit licking up all my juices all my wetness now coating her tongue and lips. She kissed me all over some times dipping her tongue in me teasing me edging me that vibrating little feeling still pressed firmly against my g-spot. She almost dived in me sucking circling and biting my clit the pleasure I was receiving overwhelming me consuming me and had me sat in the fucking clouds. God it was hard holding my moans in keeping me eyes screwed onto the screen and consentrating on what I was watching.

I was so close I could feel it feel the knot in my stomach build up and build the pleasure up inside me making me feel nothing but ecstasy from this pleasure. I glanced down to see if she was paying attention to weather or not I was looking at her or the screen. OH FUCK SHES LOOKING RIGHT AT ME.

I feel her pull away and say " oh princess what did I tell you".

"No please, please keep going I need this I've been craving this I need is more than I have ever needed you before, I've been craving your touch since you put that vibrator in me please" I beg her praying that she continues. "Your lucky I'm enjoying your torcher of hiding your moans and whimpers from my he innocent people around us princess"

She goes straight back down on me showing no mercy no remorse and nothing but pure lust and craving my moans of pleasure. That knot I felt earlier started building up in my stomach again getting tighter and tighter than before. Fuck I need this release. She's going faster than before the vibrator is buried further into my g-spot than it was before, her tongue moving faster and harder agains my clit, her fingers moving in and out of me at a faster pace. Making me closer and closer to my release.

I feel the knot in my stomach release my wet and warmth exploding all over her tongue and her fingers. She doesn't stop tho she fucks me through my high then licks me clean with her tongue leaving none of my substance behind other than the bits that had dripped down onto the chair and the floor.

She gets up of the floor smirking at me and sits back in her chair. She leans over to me again and whispers to me "well done princess you did such a good job for mommy".

————————————————————————————————

There you go my first ever smut I hope you enjoyed it ;)