LXI

I was currently in the kitchen after waking up in Nicolai's bed with no trace of Nicolai so I went to the bathroom to wash and change before deciding to have breakfast; while I waited for the bread to get toasted, I brought my herbal tea to the loving room before going back to the kitchen a second time to prepare my slice of bread with jam.

Once everything was finally ready I sat on the sofa turning on the television starting to sip my tea, shortly after taking the first bite of my breakfast I heard the front door open and then footsteps getting closer.

"Good morning amore mio (my love)"
Nicolai told me from the kitchen, I waved a hand answering with my mouth full before getting up from the sofa with a slice of bread and jam in my hand going towards him, when I approached him he was taking a bottle of water from the fridge giving me his back so I wrapped my free hand around his waist resting my cheek against his back closing my eyes to his smell going on chewing.

"Do you want some'"
I said bringing the slice of bread towards his mouth and when he did take a bite I did the same.
"Thank you love"
He turned around wrapping his arms around my waist with a smile and at first I didn't quite understand why.

"You're wel-"
I took a double look when I realized that there was something different about his face in fact there was a piercing on his nose.

"You got a piercing"
I said a little incredulous with wide eyes, tilting my head to examine him better and I can't lie that that piercing looked good on him; he nodded before lowering his eyes to my lips making my legs squeeze on their own.

"How about it? Does it look good on me?"
He said getting closer and closer making me bite my lips.

"Fuck-shit I mean yeah it looks good"
I blurted out before feeling his lips on mine and then his hands gripping my butt making me moan softly as I wrapped a hand around his neck.

After a while we separated and like two little kids we ran into his bedroom hand in hand laughing while closing the door behind us before we resumed kissing ending up on the bed with him on top of me tracing wet kisses from my jaw to my neck.

"Nicolai wait-"
I tried to say but it came out barely a whisper as I had his lips still on my neck and his hands all over the place.
"Viktor-"
"I brought him to my parents' '"

I had just long enough to breath a little before he resumed the assault on my lips while with one hand under my shirt he cupped my breast massaging it making me arch my back from the bed and just with that I could feel how wet I was already.

He  then took off my shirt and shorts leaving me only with my underwear feeling my nipples become hard only from his gaze.

Before I could say anything I felt his lips wrap around one of my nipples and his tongue play with my piercing making my eyes roll in the back of my head letting out a loud moan as he cupped my other breast starting to playing with it.

Once he stopped the assault on my breasts he climbed back up to give me a kiss as I placed a hand on his head pulling his hair lightly hearing him groan before feeling his hand descend getting to the place where I wanted him the most, then I felt as he moved my underwear to the side thrusting two fingers inside me causing my breath to get caught in my throat.

A moan left my lips once I got used to his fingers, the only thing I could feel was pleasure and nothing else.

I was taken a bit by surprise when Nicolai pulled his lips away from mine before starting to place kisses on my neck going down towards my chest until he reached my panties pulling them off before throwing them on the floor.

Looking at me for an instant through his long lashes I then felt his mouth on my heat making me almost scream gripping his hair hard.

He placed a hand on my belly trying to hold me down as he continued his sweet torture without stopping, I was completely loosing it my heart was racing until I felt my legs shaking and my belly tightening.