The plan begins

Dear diary,

Something great happened this week. A few days ago, two people came across our new build home. Their names are Sam and Ponk. They asked if they could stay here for a while. We ofcourse let them stay, and they were really helpful throughout the week. Sam helped me with a path that I started building between the builds.

In the end they became the new members of this place. This is slowly becoming my new home. I'll just have to be careful not to get attached too much.
______________________________________

Bbh, pov:

The preparations are done. The only thing that remains to do is make the plan a reality.

The Egg is calmer since the plan is going into action.

Hannah finished her part. She found the easiest way in through the walls. Carefully digged a way through ( without triggering the alarm. Looks like the prison isn't as unescapable as they say.) And properly hide it.

The next part of our plan is up to Ponk. Ponk has been waiting for a time to pay Sam back for the cut-off arm, so now was his time to shine. His mission is to distract Sam from the cameras so we could get in without any complications.
______________________________________

3rd pov:

Sam was just casually checking the prison through the cameras when he got a signal from the front entrance.

'Ponk, what is he doing here.' Sam thinks as he goes to turn on the speaker. "Ponk, what is your business at the Pandora's vault." He asked. "This has nothing to do with the prison. We need to talk." Ponk answered.

Sam was sceptical about leaving the prison, but it was more dangerous to let him in. Plus, he did owe at least an apology to him. He quickly said he's coming out and locked the room just in case someone tried something.
______________________________________

Ponk Pov:

"I'm comin-." I heard before it cut off. So I quickly messaged Bad that he's out. About two minutes later, he came out, and of course, he went straight to the matter. Not even a 'hello', or 'how have you been?' But I guess that's to be expected from a hypocrite like him.

"What do you want to talk about? Be quick. I don't have much time to waste." 'Waste? WASTE?! Is he serious?! "Well, why not start with your obsession with the prison."

"I already explained that to you. There has to be someone responsible who will make sure that the prisoner won't escape."Well then, they should pick someone responsible, don't you think, Sam?" I laughed.

"If you're here to laugh at me, then I'm leaving." He said. Clearly trying to keep his cool. But I can't let him in. Not yet.

"That's not why I'm here, Sam."
______________________________________

Bbh, pov:

This is time for the rest of us to strike.

Me, Punz, and Ant will go through the new entrance and find Dream.
___________________________________

3rd pov:

When they got the message, they waited for a bit just to make sure they won't get caught. After they heard arguing, they decided it's safe to go in.

When Punz got inside, he was automatically relieved that none of the alarms went off. He signalled to the others that it was safe. After everyone was inside, they slowly progressed deeper inside of the prison.

They went through lots of doors and security systems. It took way too long. They needed to hurry up. Soon, they have found the door leading to their destination. How are they new? Well, what else would be secured with so much redstone that you could hear it, with so much obsidian that even with the best pickaxe, it would take at least an hour to collect it all. And that all buried in lava. Yeah, that is the place.

'This security is even more difficult than the previous!' Punz thought while trying to put the lava from the obsidian box. Punz felt guilty even if the betrayal was just an act he never liked the idea of him going into the prison. Even tho not many people saw it, Dream was a good person. Punz knew that, so when The Egg ordered them to get Dream out, he had no reason to resist.

"It's done." Ha said after a soft click was heard from the redstone mechanism. After that, the lava started to slowly disappear. The sight of the cell wasn't pretty. Even from this far, you could see that the cell wasn't well made. There was almost no light, there was no bed no... nothing. It looked pathetic.

Bad even if not being completely 'himself', he..felt bad. Dream used to be his friend, and even now, he'd like to say he still is. It pains him to see that this is where he ended up.

Punz was on the same page. This was not right. For him, Dream was more than a friend, more like a brother. He always made sure that Punz was ok and he put him here. Well, it's time to get him out!
______________________________________

Yey, a new chapter! Look, I really did it wow even I thought I quited, guess not!

Anyway I decided to end it here because I git an idea.

I'm gonna give you choices of what can happen next to you, then write the number in the comments and the one with the most votes win.

This will not appear very much. Only when I have more ideas of how to write this.

Here are the options:

1. The group gets across the lava and finds Dream on the ground, bleeding, nearly dead. Then: a) Sam will get back inside and find them.
b) They will find one of The Eggs 'roots' slowly taking care of him.

2) They will find the cell empty. No sign of anyone breaking in or out.

3) Dream is awake. He doesn't recognise them, and at first, given opportunity, he tries to kill them.
______________________________________

Thanks for reading! Goodbye! <3

In case that there will be no votes (which is very likely as I realized) I'll go for the one that I would like the most to be chosen.